Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Yup. You and rugby guy. That *** is grass

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd rather maintain the status quo than have another team/coach who can claim a natty, especially with UGA recruiting against us a lot.
With you here. The CFB world (at least I am) is numb to Bama winning. If UGA keeps losing and we step up our money game we can surpass them at some point IMO and hopefully right around the time Saban retires lol.

As far as Marshall and even Williams - nothing would surprise me. Everyone one looking to get paid. Someone say Wild Wild West?

Advertisement
If he's chasing a bag, he's dead to me. Still don't buy it.

The bags flying around could REALLY get nuts. What to do? Pure speculation, but how do you (Mario) determine JW's 'value'? I know Cristobal had some smaller playmaking corner types at S in Oregon. Does Cristobal project Williams as a center-fielder, or a safety or even Striker/LB playing closer to the line of scrimmage? And how does JW envision himself? And how does the position one plays, or his projected position affect his 'value' in the NIL game? In other words, with the NIL/bag game running rampant how do you determine where to draw the line? Is there enough money to pay EVERYONE? Is a CB like Jason Marshall more valuable ($) from an NIL standpoint than a huuuge safety like JW?

Advertisement
The bags flying around could REALLY get nuts. What to do? Pure speculation, but how do you (Mario) determine JW's 'value'? I know Cristobal had some smaller playmaking corner types at S in Oregon. Does Cristobal project Williams as a center-fielder, or a safety or even Striker/LB playing closer to the line of scrimmage? And how does JW envision himself? And how does the position one plays, or his projected position affect his 'value' in the NIL game? In other words, with the NIL/bag game running rampant how do you determine where to draw the line? Is there enough money to pay EVERYONE? Is a CB like Jason Marshall more valuable ($) from an NIL standpoint than a huuuge safety like JW?
There are a ton of good points here, especially when trying to determine the monetary value of a player. To me (at least in this instance), he's a 5 star, can't miss talent. He flashed every time he was on the field as a true freshman - you do whatever it takes to appease him.

Still think this is being overblown and he's not going anywhere, however.

Advertisement
Back