Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
It’s a message board. I don’t see a problem with anyone sharing their opinion.
But now LCE is gonna be torn up because people took it as fact. See Mr. Dynasty for example 1.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But now LCE is gonna be torn up because people took it as fact. See Mr. Dyanasty for example 1.
That’s what happens on message boards. FWIW, it’s not the kids that don’t like Miami. In this case, it’s Hova. Just like with TS and Ladson, the people around didn’t want them at Miami. Now, look at the situations.

Advertisement
That’s what happens on message boards. FWIW, it’s not the kids that don’t like Miami. In this case, it’s Hova. Just like with TS and Ladson, the people around didn’t want them at Miami. Now, look at the situations.
And that’s the problem I’ve been screaming about for years. These kids have to be removed from handlers. I don’t know where this myth came about that these dudes “put people in college”. They put kids in schools that write them the biggest checks. There’s a plethora of coaches that do it now. Not just Hova.

No idea how legit but someone just posted on Ferman’s site James Williams about to hit the portal. Supposedly per some chat/group with a bunch of former Cane players. Claiming NIL as possible reason.
@RVACane

split depth GIF

No idea how legit but someone just posted on Ferman’s site James Williams about to hit the portal. Supposedly per some chat/group with a bunch of former Cane players. Claiming NIL as possible reason.
I would be pretty upset at this one. No lie. He's the dude I'm looking forward to the most next year. Anyone claiming this ish better have some sauce.

Advertisement
And that’s the problem I’ve been screaming about for years. These kids have to be removed from handlers. I don’t know where this myth came about that these dudes “put people in college”. They put kids in schools that write them the biggest checks. There’s a plethora of coaches that do it now. Not just Hova.
But it’s not handlers all the time. Tyreke’s dad just isn’t a fan of Miami and didn’t want him here. Same with Frank.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back