Transfer Portal watch

Jerrell Mabry?

who is that GIF
A fullback we took from GA like back in 05 lol. That’s around the time I was really getting into this sh*t.

Advertisement
No idea how legit but someone just posted on Ferman’s site James Williams about to hit the portal. Supposedly per some chat/group with a bunch of former Cane players. Claiming NIL as possible reason.

Have a link to that? Cause I don't see it anywhere.

Advertisement
He’s a Vegas kid from Deseret Pines (same school as UGA TE/RT Darnell Washington & 2022 RB Oklahoma signee Jovantae Barnes)...

The HC at Desert Pines, Tico Rodriguez is a Miami Cuban who we’ve established a relationship with recruiting a few prospects from Pines over the last couple classes.

This would definitely be an opportunity for coach Salave’a to shine & bring this kid in.

He would very easily be a fit in the new Defensive front, could play NT or 3-Tech.
Darnell Washington was born at the age of 51 years 123 days

No idea how legit but someone just posted on Ferman’s site James Williams about to hit the portal. Supposedly per some chat/group with a bunch of former Cane players. Claiming NIL as possible reason.
i don’t believe this but even if it were true williams already has too much money tied into him. whatever amount of money being thrown at him would be matched.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If James bounces then so be it. Everyone of these players that was on this roster before Mario is bout to have to make a grown man decision. Either your about this life that is coming down the pike or your not. And if your not good luck bc your going to get your a$$ kick by us. It's that simple. Because I promise you the guys that Mario is bring in are going to be about that life and they are coming here to change things. So strap up or ship out.

Bull****

Advertisement
Back