Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
SEC WEST IS JUST TRADING OFF GARBAGE QBS BETWEEN EACH OTHER. LOL

TJ FINLEY BUM LURCH ZZ LEFT LSU TO GO TO AUBURN
Brad Johnson #2 went to TX A&M i believe.
This bum leaves Tx a&m to Auburn lmao
Auburn is gonna suk. If Tank stays he's the only guy u need to worry about.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Me looking at that first name

1641522049912.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement

He’s a Vegas kid from Deseret Pines (same school as UGA TE/RT Darnell Washington & 2022 RB Oklahoma signee Jovantae Barnes)...

The HC at Desert Pines, Tico Rodriguez is a Miami Cuban who we’ve established a relationship with recruiting a few prospects from Pines over the last couple classes.

This would definitely be an opportunity for coach Salave’a to shine & bring this kid in.

He would very easily be a fit in the new Defensive front, could play NT or 3-Tech.

Jonah La'ulu the big 6'6 280
DL we offered from Hawaii just committed to Oklahoma.

Imagine going from paradise to the buttcrack of the U.S.
Talk about butt crack...went to clemson area last week......that place is garbage .....absolutely nothing there

He’s a Vegas kid from Deseret Pines (same school as UGA TE/RT Darnell Washington & 2022 RB Oklahoma signee Jovantae Barnes)...

The HC at Desert Pines, Tico Rodriguez is a Miami Cuban who we’ve established a relationship with recruiting a few prospects from Pines over the last couple classes.

This would definitely be an opportunity for coach Salave’a to shine & bring this kid in.

He would very easily be a fit in the new Defensive front, could play NT or 3-Tech.

Is his nephew the CB who went to Minn? I think I follow him on twitter?

Advertisement
everyone talks about the explosion in the portal makes this feel like football free agency.

it doesn't .... it feels more like baseball free agency. but maybe that's just me. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Back