Transfer Portal watch

No it isnt...The portal is choc full of kids that they will replace there losses with...if they had a brain.

G5 is whom should be benefitting from this....a bunch of power 5 type transfers jumped in the portal with no where to go and are going to have to tuck tail and head g5 if anything

I’d rather have my 1000k receiver than the Wiggins and Popes of the world

Advertisement
No it isnt...The portal is choc full of kids that they will replace there losses with...if they had a brain.

G5 is whom should be benefitting from this....a bunch of power 5 type transfers jumped in the portal with no where to go and are going to have to tuck tail and head g5 if anything
Yea alot of G5 schools can get P5 kids that are more developed and have college experience. Like Kosi to FAU.

Every productive kid on G5 seems to be bouncing. Brutal for those coaches
Got it and when coaches leave for greener pastures at Power 5 schools it’s BRUTAL for the players he brought in

Don’t act like these coaches can’t snag former power 5 athletes too it works both ways

Got it and when coaches leave for greener pastures at Power 5 schools it’s BRUTAL for the players he brought in

Don’t act like these coaches can’t snag former power 5 athletes too it works both ways

Players are welcome to be coaches any time they like

Advertisement
Mario and Big Joe out here offering every uncommitted 2022 DL prospect and every DL transfer. They took a quick glance at our DL and said

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

Advertisement
Idk, but we need him lol. We need A LOT more size in the front 7, especially up front. If they want him, then let’s close. Although he doesn’t look like a 0-1 type, (6’6 280 and looks to have contributed to the pass rush based off numbers) but we could still use the sheer length/size.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Portal is as competitive as recruiting is.

Wild how 3 years ago it seems Miami has inside track on lot of portal guys, now we are getting beat out by lower 3rd SEC teams for portal targets.

Not saying we can't get our share, but for all the we will hit the portal talk hard, I'm sure the effort is hard, doesn't mean the results will be what we think.

Advertisement
Back