Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I’m also surprised this name wasn’t brought up. ND LB Shayne Simon is in the portal. His season was cut short due to injury. Former safety in High school as well. Former top 100 player. Tore his labrum first game of the year.

Take/want

I have heard that we plan on being fairly active in the portal this off season. I know we got one transfer from USC but waiting to hear about others. Bama and Texas have gotten a RB from Gtech and a CB from Ohio st. Waiting to hear about us getting some top transfers in positions of need. It’s been quiet during the break for us. Any word on transfers we are close to getting?

I have heard that we plan on being fairly active in the portal this off season. I know we got one transfer from USC but waiting to hear about others. Bama and Texas have gotten a RB from Gtech and a CB from Ohio st. Waiting to hear about us getting some top transfers in positions of need. It’s been quiet during the break for us. Any word on transfers we are close to getting?
It'll be busy coming and going. I could see some leaving now and more bouncing after spring. A lot of these kids will have trouble dealing with a coach like Mario. This includes bench, rotation and starters. Like I said " it'll be busy"

It'll be busy coming and going. I could see some leaving now and more bouncing after spring. A lot of these kids will have trouble dealing with a coach like Mario. This includes bench, rotation and starters. Like I said " it'll be busy"
Good. Sick of the soft 💩. Shape up or ship out. Time for these kids in CG to fear their head coach.

Advertisement
Wake Forest LBer DJ Taylor is in the portal. Was injured in 2020 and came back and played a decent season to follow up 2019.

Advertisement
So this is high risk but high reward but Duece Spann is in the portal. 6’4 193 QB turned WR and he had 5 recs for 123 yards and 2 TD’s. He really seems to stretch the field and he’s BIG even though he only has 5 catches his freshman year.

Advertisement
I always said that. Some of these kids won’t hack it.

I agree, they are now being punished for good evaluations and development.

Someone said it the other day, we are essentially witnessing the creation of minor leagues in college football.

Punishing those coaches for good evaluations and development while rewarding coaches who maybe sucked at evals/development in a particular 1-2 seasons.

Manny lived in the portal for the latter, while Saban supplements and elite roster with elite gap fillers.

Advertisement
Mario: “Hey so you practice like a *****, change that or you can’t play here”

SFL superstar currently on roster: “What!?!? Do you know how I am?!?!

Mario: *Looks around to see who tf he’s talking to*

Every productive kid on G5 seems to be bouncing. Brutal for those coaches
No it isnt...The portal is choc full of kids that they will replace there losses with...if they had a brain.

G5 is whom should be benefitting from this....a bunch of power 5 type transfers jumped in the portal with no where to go and are going to have to tuck tail and head g5 if anything

Advertisement
Back