Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Told you guys when LSU hired Kelly there would be a mad exodus…there will be more to come.

Kids aren’t playing into his bull****.Gonna be a long year for Kelly and if/when he loses 3-4 games next year ,which he probably will with all these defections,it’s gonna get rough with those Cajuns…

That might be generous...

Advertisement
Drives me up the wall.

Dude went to HS in Alabama.

Dude went to Auburn

That's NOT coast to coast, unless he's referencing the Gulf Coast to the Pacific.
It's like dudes who are from Macon say they represent the ATL......false, crap, wannabe representation.

Rant over

OK, OK...so he went from the southernmost state to the northernmost state...

They don't teach Geography in Alabama schools...

Upset about not being utilized in the passing game...transfers to catch passes from Jordan Travis

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

He's so mad at Mario for leaving that he wants to lose to him three or four times...

Advertisement
Nah, the U is back. USC are back too.

The SEC monopoly is about to be broken.

College football is run by a four-letter network, not a four letter association...

...and that four letter network's primary investment is the SEC brand....so let me know how that goes, will ya?

College football is run by a four-letter network, not a four letter association...

...and that four letter network's primary investment is the SEC brand....so let me know how that goes, will ya?
ESPN was on Miami nuts when we were undefeated a few years ago. SEC will always be top cuz it’s all the bumpkin’s have.

Make no mistake, if Miami gets their **** together along with USC, college football will rejoice

Advertisement
ESPN was on Miami nuts when we were undefeated a few years ago. SEC will always be top cuz it’s all the bumpkin’s have.

Make no mistake, if Miami gets their **** together along with USC, college football will rejoice
ESPN loves us. We are a draw, they would like nothing more than for both us and SC to be back.

Which is sad, I expected bigger things from Redding.
Daz, not so much.
It is what it is.
That’s our problem in the past we didn’t stack talent so when one of our 4 stars is a jag we don’t have any other to step
Like the year we signed Payton how did we only sign one 1 4 star wr? So now that he is a jag his whole class is lacking wrs
Finally Mario is gonna fix this

Advertisement
Back