Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
He is tiny and really struggled up at Auburn. High quality kid who was a good HS player, but needs to play at a lower level to shine.
The kid Auburn signed at safety this year played at same high school, right? Seems like a better prospect.

Drives me up the wall.

Dude went to HS in Alabama.

Dude went to Auburn

That's NOT coast to coast, unless he's referencing the Gulf Coast to the Pacific.
It's like dudes who are from Macon say they represent the ATL......false, crap, wannabe representation.

Rant over
Ayeee, I’m actually a dude, from Macon 🤣😂🤣. The only time I mention ATL, is when I’m in NY, Cali, or Miami, and the people im talking to, have never heard of Macon. Then I say, “You know where Atl at? Macon is not too far south of there.”

Advertisement
From Oregon board on Jayson Jones, DT:

He's still talking with Oregon and is considering a return to the Ducks. Still very fluid and am no way saying its a lock he returns. Lanning is working on developing that relationship and trying to keep him and Jones is at least receptive to listening to Lanning's pitch.

From Oregon board on Jayson Jones, DT:

He's still talking with Oregon and is considering a return to the Ducks. Still very fluid and am no way saying its a lock he returns. Lanning is working on developing that relationship and trying to keep him and Jones is at least receptive to listening to Lanning's pitch.
That suks, would like to lock him up asap. Him and Lichtenstein give us great size on the DL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at fsu making fun of teams for being run first…

Am I the only one that finds it ironic how much **** we got for “treating manny poorly” from fan bases that are at the same time trying to load up in the transfer portal? So it’s ok to recruit over current starters to upgrade your squad but it’s not ok to do the same with coaches? Only one side of that equation makes millions in buyouts when it’s over too…

Advertisement
Back