Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
He only went to Maryland because of his lack of options and it looks like he's still low on options.

Since then he's had two more major injuries (had a big one in HS too) and two surgeries and zero snaps. I have no idea why this board is so obsessed with him. Culture killer. Hard, hard pass IMO. But up to Mario.

I’m surprised no one has brought this kid up. Started every game at RT last year and he’s from the Orlando area. @Cribby send this name to your connects. 6’10 too

Captain Phillips GIF

Advertisement
Wtf are you talking about…. Worsham isn’t gonna do **** here. Redding seems to be on pace for Mr. Olympia not football and Coleman is a freshman. We need at least 1-2 guys with experience
Yes, so let's grab a other injury prone WR to ride the pine with Worsham. I said already Ladson is not a big deal and the arguements for or against him didn't matter. Now if we went after Taj Harris from Syracuse, that is a different story.

Advertisement
Drives me up the wall.

Dude went to HS in Alabama.

Dude went to Auburn

That's NOT coast to coast, unless he's referencing the Gulf Coast to the Pacific.
It's like dudes who are from Macon say they represent the ATL......false, crap, wannabe representation.

Rant over
Ummmm bama to Oregon is coast to coast not sure what you are arguing or upset about lol

Advertisement
Drives me up the wall.

Dude went to HS in Alabama.

Dude went to Auburn

That's NOT coast to coast, unless he's referencing the Gulf Coast to the Pacific.
It's like dudes who are from Macon say they represent the ATL......false, crap, wannabe representation.

Rant over
So the dude went to high school in Alabama.

Went to Auburn.

And you have to wonder why he doesn't know geography! 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back