Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I actually agree with you. I think one transfer should be suffice for our WR corps. I think we have a solid top 5 and with the addition of a transfer and potentially Coleman should give us 7, which is ideal for a spread/air raid offense.

I'd much rather use that extra one transfer slot on a DE or OL. LB only really needs one transfer.
7 isn’t enough when 2 are freshmen and a couple haven’t done much. 1-2 injuries and you are screwed

Advertisement
I just Noticed that Coach Mirabal started following these 2 OLs from UVA... who are in the portal.

Ryan Swoboda OT

Victor Oluwatimi Center (Remington Finalist)

I love that Mario and Mirabal don't sit on their asses. They will establish a dialogue, expound and develop a relationship.

...... you know how recruiting is supposed to be done.

JC

I just Noticed that Coach Mirabal started following these 2 OLs from UVA... who are in the portal.

Ryan Swoboda OT

I love that Mario and Mirabal don't sit on their asses. They will establish a dialogue, expound and develop a relationship.

JC
I think we’re late on the center BUT Ryan Sowboda just jumped in and he’s from the Orlando area. I brought him up earlier. He was graded near perfect a couple times last year at RT.

Ryan Swoboda OT

JC
Would be huge pulls

Advertisement

Ryan Swoboda OT

JC
You see that right these coaches recruit their *** off and they are much more aggressive in the trenches more so than the skill positions which to me has never been an issue its the line of scrimmage recruiting where we have suffered for the last decade

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back