Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Call me crazy and I’m not plugged in, but I’m not worried about the receiver room at all. Maybe guys are expected to transfer, but I don’t see the need for 2 guys
I actually agree with you. I think one transfer should be suffice for our WR corps. I think we have a solid top 5 and with the addition of a transfer and potentially Coleman should give us 7, which is ideal for a spread/air raid offense.

I'd much rather use that extra one transfer slot on a DE or OL. LB only really needs one transfer.

Advertisement
I don’t have a problem taking Lewis on a short leash if it appeases the football hierarchy of south Florida and guarantees us a few studs we may not have had a shot at. Mario needs to negotiate this and leverage it for some players in 2023. Not that I think Mario can’t land players on his own, but it might make things easier guaranteeing the top dade kids

You do know one of Texas's main boosters said this about Coach Strong right after he was named HC at Texas?

Red McCombs..thats a name I havent heard in awhile. Brings me great joy he has wasted money on texass after that trash he pulled with trading Randy Moss.

Oops sorry im veering off topic trying to catch up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back