Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Stud LB Jacoby Windmon from UNLV entered the portal. 118 tackles and 11 TFL and 6.5 sacks this season.

169 tackles and 12 sacks in his 3 year career
How do we know he's a stud? Not trying to be a **** but UNLV is a bottom of the barrel team that plays crap competition.

Advertisement
How do we know he's a stud? Not trying to be a **** but UNLV is a bottom of the barrel team that plays crap competition.

I’ve watched a lot of football and seen him multiple times this year watching random games. He stands out. He would be an all conference caliber LB in the ACC imo.

He’s at UNLV because he was a DL/Edge player and then transitioned to ILB and his career went to another level. That’s why he’s transferring.

Advertisement
Will probably transfer to UGA, or stay at a school in Texas (TAMU, UT, Baylor etc)

But is an Uber talented RB with NFL upside.

Rushed for 648yds & 5TD’s off just 92 carries at 7.0 yards per rush.
Freak. Only game in college I ever saw of his was earlier this season against TTech when he went down with a foot injury. Kid was gonna put up 3 bills if he didn't get injured. He's gotta crash & burn not to be a Sunday guy...

Freak. Only game in college I ever saw of his was earlier this season against TTech when he went down with a foot injury. Kid was gonna put up 3 bills if he didn't get injured. He's gotta crash & burn not to be a Sunday guy...
💯!

He was TCU’s leading rusher this season & he wasn’t even their primary starter, he was basically the RB2, but whenever he came & touched the ball he was explosive & ran hard.

He’s been a bit of head case though dating back to his HS days, he got kicked out of school his Senior year & has had a bunch of off the field issues, but has done a pretty good job trying to stay on the straight & narrow since being at TCU. He a real H-Town boy, so you know how he give it up lol

Idgaf how much of a knucklehead he is, the boy can ball & run his *** off, I’d take him here in a heartbeat, but I doubt we’d even be interested & i don’t think he’d wanna come here anyway.

UGA, LSU, TAMU, UT, Baylor etc is where I would guess he ends up.

Advertisement
how did that kid end up at tcu anyway? I remember his recruitment during Flagg's and this kid was huge

💯!

He was TCU’s leading rusher this season & he wasn’t even their primary starter, he was basically the RB2, but whenever he came & touched the ball he was explosive & ran hard.

He’s been a bit of head case though dating back to his HS days, he got kicked out of school his Senior year & has had a bunch of off the field issues, but has done a pretty good job trying to stay on the straight & narrow since being at TCU. He a real H-Town boy, so you know how he give it up lol

Idgaf how much of a knucklehead he is, the boy can ball & run his *** off, I’d take him here in a heartbeat, but I doubt we’d even be interested & i don’t think he’d wanna come here anyway.

**** yeah bruh. That's why I said that. Injury aside, the only thing that can stop him from gettin' paid is him. He's that good. Although I hadn't gotten to see him play until this year, I noticed his name stayed clean for 2 years in Fort Worth. I wish we could inject Evans in our backfield. Helluva trade for Cam....

Last edited:
💯!

He was ****ed at Patterson for not following through with some of those promises for PT and NIL deals. He knows has one more year then NFL bound. UGA would be my guess. Don't think he stays in Texas.

Advertisement
how did that kid end up at tcu anyway? I remember his recruitment during Flagg's and this kid was huge
His recruitment was a roller coaster, he got kicked out of North Shore his Senior year because he got into a fight with the coaches there, he played only 5 games & then got suspended for the season.

He originally committed to UGA & was supposed to sign early in December with them but decided not to, then he had signed his LOI to them, but the day he turned it in he also asked to be let out of his LOI & delayed his commitment, UGA let him go & then he wound up signing with TCU a few days after NSD in February.

But in between him committing to UGA & not signing with them, he was rumored to be signing with a bunch of teams from, LSU, Tennessee, TAMU, Ole Miss, FSU & a few others, every other week a 247 reporter would post how they heard from a good source that he would be committing to all these schools & while normally you would think they were just click-baiting, but in his case Zach would actually give verbal commits to nearly every coach who contacted him & would tell them that he was absolutely committing to their school even though he had no plans on it lol.

His recruitment was a roller coaster, he got kicked out of North Shore his Senior year because he got into a fight with the coaches there, he played only 5 games & then got suspended for the season.

He originally committed to UGA & was supposed to sign early in December with them but decided not to, then he had signed his LOI to them, but the day he turned it in he also asked to be let out of his LOI & delayed his commitment, UGA let him go & then he wound up signing with TCU a few days after NSD in February.

But in between him committing to UGA & not signing with them, he was rumored to be signing with a bunch of teams from, LSU, Tennessee, TAMU, Ole Miss, FSU & a few others, every other week a 247 reporter would post how they heard from a good source that he would be committing to all these schools & while normally you would think they were just click-baiting, but in his case Zach would actually give verbal commits to nearly every coach who contacted him & would tell them that he was absolutely committing to their school even though he had no plans on it lol.

Yeah that kid had red flags on top of red flags.

Advertisement
Back