Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I'll take T2, Hazelwood and that other WR OU is losing. We'll have one of the best QB's in the country throwing to them - come on down!

Definitely Theo Wise, and bring T2 the U, but im on the fense about Hazelwood
With his size, I would love to see him come to the U and either become a TE or become that bully for short yardage and a go to fade monster in the corner of the end zone.

Advertisement

This is huge in many ways.. this is the feature back at GT right? This guy looked like best skill player on the field when we played them.. GO. GET. THIS. KID. Better than all our backs..

Sucks that portal will be used in this way now tho.. but kid is probably tired of losing or something

Advertisement
who?

Williams yea...but id have to say our man Rambo has been way more productive than the TN Lb. Rambo has been getting pub as one of the best transfe rplayers all year.

Were not even going to talk about Phillips and Roche
Only guy I can think of is ****erson. But not even close to what Miami has done in the portal

I don't know the circumstances of departure or if they would want to come here with a staff in flux, but would be a great boost to a position of need grabbing both those Maryland dudes. I don't really care what they have said or done, if we can win more games I want them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back