Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
The transfer portal has been good to us but championship teams are getting the best players from the portal. If only we could have gotten a Henry To'to, he would've done magic for our defense and been a superstar. Instead he goes to Bama to supplement a defense that didn't need him to be successful this year. Smh
and he has fvking sucked

Why in the world we haven't played Brooks at DE is beyond me. He was dominating at MNW and arguably the top Edge rusher of his class before he got hurt. Kid just didn't forget how to rush the passer
Brooks has had problems gaining weight for LB and has feet problems. But you want them to add weight just like they had to do with McCloud? I don’t see it.

Advertisement
Rusty the UGA insider dropped a ball for him to go to Bama FWIW
I can see that too cause he's always been bout his bread. The reason that particular guess would be pretty valid is because it comes from a UGA source (likely hood would be Keele told him that.)

Wrong kid
Yes and no. The kid who was dying for the um offer was Keele Ringo who is at UGA. However his best friend who he wanted to play with (and who wanted to play with him at that point & were initially a package deal till sec schools started throwing bread at them)is Elias ricks. They were both trying to come here & we wouldn't offer.

Advertisement
I can see that too cause he's always been bout his bread. The reason that particular guess would be pretty valid is because it comes from a UGA source (likely hood would be Keele told him that.)
Exactly why I posted it. I know he is boys with Keele and a lot of people assumed he would go to UGA but if the main UGA guy is calling him to their top rival Bama he likely has some decent info this early that UGA is not in the running.

Yes and no. The kid who was dying for the um offer was Keele Ringo who is at UGA. However his best friend who he wanted to play with (and who wanted to play with him at that point & were initially a package deal till sec schools started throwing bread at them)is Elias ricks. They were both trying to come here & we wouldn't offer.
Imagine two five stars dying for a Miami offer and we don’t offer. At corner for god sake

Advertisement
Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

Advertisement
Whoever our next HC is going to hit the transfer portal hard unfortunately. Hard to put much of a recruiting class together in the matter of a few weeks unless fans actually expect to get much after early signing day?

Whoever our next HC is going to hit the transfer portal hard unfortunately. Hard to put much of a recruiting class together in the matter of a few weeks unless fans actually expect to get much after early signing day?

Luckily the portal this year will be the biggest its ever been....

So all the doom n gloom shouldnt be as bad here honestly.

They need to recruit the portal HARD.

Advertisement
Back