Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you think the combo of Sagupolo, Oluwasson and every other Jag to be named later are solid. You should follow Manny to Pedo St we need quality players.

Advertisement
Center is slowly becoming the Striker of Offense. Anyone who doesn't have the height and weight or doesn't move well is becoming our "future Center". You might get away with lack of size on the inside versus Duke but when your playing Clemson and A&M you better be stout on both sides of the line. I don't think Denis would help us but Mario and Mirabal know best.

Center is slowly becoming the Striker of Offense. Anyone who doesn't have the height and weight or doesn't move well is becoming our "future Center". You might get away with lack of size on the inside versus Duke but when your playing Clemson and A&M you better be stout on both sides of the line. I don't think Denis would help us but Mario and Mirabal know best.
Denis was getting reps at Oregon for guard so maybe Mario/Mirabal will make him a guard but we're definitely center heavy right now and need true guards & tackles big time

Advertisement
We already have 4 players who seem to project (given their size) as centers on the roster (Clark, Seymour, Rodriquez and Sagapolu) and another committed (Tripp). We are forced to play them out of position (e.g., Clark his first two years and Sagapolu this year), given the lack of talent at guard and tackle.

We already have 4 players who seem to project (given their size) as centers on the roster (Clark, Seymour, Rodriquez and Sagapolu) and another committed (Tripp). We are forced to play them out of position (e.g., Clark his first two years and Sagapolu this year), given the lack of talent at guard and tackle.
I thought the Logan kid from Oregon was definitely being groomed to be a OG. If not, you are correct, we have enough Center depth..way more than what is needed.

Advertisement
I thought the Logan kid from Oregon was definitely being groomed to be a OG. If not, you are correct, we have enough Center depth..way more than what is needed.
He's playing guard as of now, but he's short. He looks like a center, but is very strong and will probably hold his own at guard.

He's playing guard as of now, but he's short. He looks like a center, but is very strong and will probably hold his own at guard.
Agreed. I was shocked how short he looked in one of the videos I saw. If Big Baby Seymoure is even shorter..then sheesh.

Advertisement
Back