Transfer Portal watch

GA, it's probably just me. I have a hard time seeing him go from recruiting at all the private catholic schools across the country to having to go into the inner city public schools and relating to those kids and their parents. But I acknowledge he's a **** good football mind overall (still can't believe Manny outwitted him in that one game), and will get bankrolled by the LSU alumni base. Time will tell. I think recruiting and relating to his players will be a problem though.
Naw i dont think he initially will be prepared RECRUITING wise for LSU. His assistants will have to do the heavy lifting...it was easier to recruit the midwest along with west coast with usc down. I dont think he really recruited the south south to tough.
He went an hired Frank Wilson specifically for this though as he use to be a bag man and can help him big time in Louisiana.

Schematically he will do well in sec imo ..he can coach some offense.

Culturally the seat is hot at LSU...i dont know if they will be as easy as ND fans are or what he is use to

Advertisement
Advertisement
To small for my liking. PAUSE

We need a guy with more length. PAUSE.
1646712482990.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andrew Rogers was hired for this specific purpose to work the Portal & we’re in dire need of a premier pass rusher...

I don’t wanna here no bullsh*t about waiting for other prospects to come later after Spring, or anything else.

LifeWallet this fckin kid whatever he wants & go get‘em! We got 4 DLine coaches, make it happen!

Last edited:
GA, it's probably just me. I have a hard time seeing him go from recruiting at all the private catholic schools across the country to having to go into the inner city public schools and relating to those kids and their parents. But I acknowledge he's a **** good football mind overall (still can't believe Manny outwitted him in that one game), and will get bankrolled by the LSU alumni base. Time will tell. I think recruiting and relating to his players will be a problem though.
Many of the top high school programs in Louisiana are Catholic schools. Fournette, Jamar Chase, Clyde Edwards Helaire, and Honey Badger all went to Catholic schools. That will make his transition easier.

What's the status of those guys that people were saying they expected us to add at LB and DL? I know they aren't in the portal but is there still optimism they do?

Advertisement
Back