Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
To small for my liking. PAUSE

We need a guy with more length. PAUSE.

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Advertisement
It IS far-fetched. Doesn't mean it can't happen. And, sure, I'm not saying to walk around with a confident/goofy smile on one's face 24/7, I'm just saying "let's not rule it out before it ever happens".
Hey wait a minute. When did AH start letting kids early enroll? U mean to tell me Dat MJ Jr is already on UGAs campus👀😳🧐

Jayden Daniels is most likely heading to Mizzou.

Deion Smith was supposed to be going back home to Ole Miss, but Idk what happened with that.

Mathis is signed sealed & delivered to Texas because Gary Patterson is over there now.

Chandler would be a great add to our LB corps, we’ll see how that goes, I could also see him going to Cincinnati too.

And I don’t see too many P5 schools wanting an overrated bust like JT Daniels, he should go back to the West coast to a G5 like SD ST or Nevada.
Hey 🐐 how are u? Ahh @Confidence1000 here. I’m not questioning u at all bc ur the 🐐. But I ask again! How do u know sooooo much & have so much info about everything & everyone? I’ll hang up & listen 🐐

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey wait a minute. When did AH start letting kids early enroll? U mean to tell me Dat MJ Jr is already on UGAs campus👀😳🧐

You haven't seen my multiple posts where I have made it clear that Marvin Jones Jr. has not yet enrolled? Also, there are OTHER players who signed in December and February who are interested in coming to UM, either as transfers (December) or as released-from-original-LOI-signees (February).

You haven't seen my multiple posts where I have made it clear that Marvin Jones Jr. has not yet enrolled? Also, there are OTHER players who signed in December and February who are interested in coming to UM, either as transfers (December) or as released-from-original-LOI-signees (February).
Getting released from the Dec/Feb LOI must take an act of congress.

Getting released from the Dec/Feb LOI must take an act of congress.

Nah, not anymore. Kids don't have to sit out a whole year anymore, so it's probably in a school's best interest to just release a kid from an LOI without burning an IC.

Kids who enrolled in January can enter the Portal now and be enrolled somewhere else in June and playing somewhere else in August. As for February signees, not sure what you think is to be gained by enrolling someone who is ALREADY unhappy enough to transfer. You lose the IC if the kid bounces 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month after enrolling.

Nah, not anymore. Kids don't have to sit out a whole year anymore, so it's probably in a school's best interest to just release a kid from an LOI without burning an IC.

Kids who enrolled in January can enter the Portal now and be enrolled somewhere else in June and playing somewhere else in August. As for February signees, not sure what you think is to be gained by enrolling someone who is ALREADY unhappy enough to transfer. You lose the IC if the kid bounces 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month after enrolling.
Good points. I am just used to the ‘old’ ways….

I am, like everyone else here, intrigued by your nuggets about kids wanting to come here that signed elsewhere. Patience is a virtue so I will patiently await movement.

Thanks for the info above.

Advertisement
Back