Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement

This is the guy i want. He is not in the portal but there are rumblings. And he is from Hileah. Also it was interesting to note. 247 had him as a 88 point 3 star, Rivals had him as a 4 star. Think he proved to be a 4 star. This should have been one we got outa IMG considering where he is from. More evidence of the total incompetence recruiting LBs that's been here.

Listen to the Miami Flo podcast today. The dude said that the LB we're back channeling with is a 1 and done 1st rounder and is better than Justin Flowe. I've heard Joness name alot but I dnt think he's a 1st rounder, so I have no idea who this mystery LB is.

Btw I would love Jones, he can play.

Advertisement
Listen to the Miami Flo podcast today. The dude said that the LB we're back channeling with is a 1 and done 1st rounder and is better than Justin Flowe. I've heard Joness name alot but I dnt think he's a 1st rounder, so I have no idea who this mystery LB is.

I mean "better than Flowe" is not saying much as he has been hurt. Mikel Jones though is an all conference player. Automatic starter and ALL ACC in our defense.

I heard that as well. I'm trying to figure out who he's talking about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back