Transfer Portal watch

Time to break out the wallet...
1646862607472.png

1646862657874.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Twitter rule #474733839
Never believe anyone whose handle ends in a random set of numbers.

lol, I'll be the first to admit that I'm very ignorant when it comes to twitter. I tend to not be on it that much since it tends to be so **** negative, even by CIS standards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reading a couple of his other posts he was referring to Marvin Jones Jr. said something about family wanting him home. Would be nice, but I wouldn't believe it until he's practicing on Greentree.
Remember seeing something about this a few weeks back from @TheOriginalCane. Any inside info or was MJJ not enrolling something you happened to notice?

What's the status of those guys that people were saying they expected us to add at LB and DL? I know they aren't in the portal but is there still optimism they do?
No. Word is they’re sticking with the LB group we currently have. I’ll assume they’ll adjust after spring, if they’re not comfortable. However, as of now, we’re good to go. DL still probable

Advertisement
No. Word is they’re sticking with the LB group we currently have. I’ll assume they’ll adjust after spring, if they’re not comfortable. However, as of now, we’re good to go. DL still probable
Man… so we’d really turn down the mikel kid?

Advertisement
Back