Transfer Portal watch

You watched Kelly?.

Im 1 of the guys that had him as a better player than Shemar. If he was an early entree no doubt he would be in rotation to me. H can still steal reps...hes really good.

I thought Lichtenstein was a DE?. But i would like another portal edge to . Maybe the Mathis kid from TCU should take a look at
I like Kelly but overall it’s not a good recipe to rely on TF in the trenches. Past that we have Harvey who is under sized, Chantz and the German. That’s not great whatsoever.

Advertisement
Is Billy Gibson in the portal?
no but billy gibbons is
Zz Top Fun GIF

Balom and Gil because Gil moves back to safety and that’s if they don’t want to use a bigger CB instead of a safety. For all we know the depth chart a Nickel could be a combo of both positions.
Balom missed last season for a neck injury. We have no idea if he can go. And if Frierson moves to safety, we are down a striker.

You get the idea. We are thin back there. I don’t understand the issue with getting a developed, experienced player with size as depth.

Advertisement
You guys always forget Keontra Smith. He is 205-210 tops....HE ISNT A REAL LINEBACKER on any real defense coached by anyone not named Manny Diaz. Unless he plans on adding aditionaly 10-15 to his frame this spring.

Striker was so deep that Chase Smith couldnt play and they moved 2 guys out of the spot. We have multiple possible guys that can play in the box type honestly. Its essentially something James Williams can do as well...especially when wanting to get Avantae Williams on the field.
I personally wont bring Brini in...and would rather bring in 2 PORTAL LBS. But if Mario are col with bringing guys from S.fla back home and creating THAT sort of culture...lets run with it/
Personally, I still like Keontra at LB. We don’t have anyone else there. If we can add some legit dudes at LB, maybe we move him back to striker and we’re OK.

He’s just not much of a cover guy for me. Kind of straight-line speed. I think his best bet is bulking up as much as his body will allow.

Personally, I still like Keontra at LB. We don’t have anyone else there. If we can add some legit dudes at LB, maybe we move him back to striker and we’re OK.

He’s just not much of a cover guy for me. Kind of straight-line speed. I think his best bet is bulking up as much as his body will allow.

I guess you’re assuming the new DC will keep the striker position?

Advertisement
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but for people affected by this condition, your statement is very offensive. I’m sure you will just say “relax it’s just a message board” or something to that effect but your comment is just as offensive as if you were denigrating someone’s race, religion or sexuality.

Agreed. Don’t throw around ‘you’re on the spectrum’ without knowing how that impacts everyone associated with someone who is on the spectrum. Do better.

and he is ALWAYS hurt
This

The kid reclassified late from the 19 class to the 18 class and started as a true freshman. Kid walked into college game without spring or summer workouts and got handed the keys to USC. Never developed and always hurt. He will get another shot at P5 school because of the “5 star” label but kid is overrated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well if that’s right then yup
That's what the official auburn roster has. 247 sports rarely has updated heights and weights and usually has their HS sizes. He was the #7 Dt last year. He didn't play last year and that's kinda concerning. Dts have a high miss rate but I'd at least give him a look

Advertisement
Back