Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
SIAP but it would make sense for McIntosh to hit the portal with Zeus White and lil Cook returning. Obviously not a need at Miami right now but maybe a team like OU has interest.

Speculation obviously but I didn't feel like starting a new thread or doing some necromancy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP but it would make sense for McIntosh to hit the portal with Zeus White and lil Cook returning. Obviously not a need at Miami right now but maybe a team like OU has interest.

Speculation obviously but I didn't feel like starting a new thread or doing some necromancy.
I still wish he switched to LB. He's good enough to be a P5 running back but he only had one run over 20 yards all year.

He played defense in high school and could make a Roquan Smith, Dylan Moses, Devin White-type transition.

I still wish he switched to LB. He's good enough to be a P5 running back but he only had one run over 20 yards all year.

He played defense in high school and could make a Roquan Smith, Dylan Moses, Devin White-type transition.
I never saw his defensive upside that way. He's not as explosive as those athletes. I always liked him at RB cause he's big, has light feet and soft hands. He's never gonna wow you with dynamic plays but he's a very functional back who should have a solid NFL career, like a Rashad Jennings or Malcolm Brown type.

MAR still looking for a home as a running back, too. 247 has a little story on him today. Says OU, Miami, FSU, CAL, UCF and Utah have talked to him since he hit the portal....

And we only had 24 for 21 class - Walker took one. 21 HS, TS, Rambo,and Johnson. We’re full until/if more spots added by NCAA
Did Walker enroll late to count toward 2021? If so I wish the sites would move him into the 21 class. Like Tony Grimes for UNC. Classed up from 21 to 20 and they moved his profile and points into that class.

Advertisement
I keep saying it, but I think it is going to be nearly impossible for F$U to get back to 85 scholarships for several years.

Unless the NCAA gives them 50 ICs this year.

Even then, they'll have to take so many transfers that they are going to need 35 ICs annually just to keep up.

The math is not in F$U's favor...
They are close to 85 now I think for 2021

Did Walker enroll late to count toward 2021? If so I wish the sites would move him into the 21 class. Like Tony Grimes for UNC. Classed up from 21 to 20 and they moved his profile and points into that class.

Walker is, and always has been, a part of the 2020 class. The blueshirt was Williams.

Advertisement
I never saw his defensive upside that way. He's not as explosive as those athletes. I always liked him at RB cause he's big, has light feet and soft hands. He's never gonna wow you with dynamic plays but he's a very functional back who should have a solid NFL career, like a Rashad Jennings or Malcolm Brown type.
U would be surprised. Sometimes a good rb can transition to linebacker and be very good. Think Dmoney is onto something here, but I doubt the kid makes the switch or if any HC is smart enough to tell him to switch.

Now sure about enrollment date but he transferred in. That may have had something to do with being counted toward 21. Not an expert by any means. Just using info from here.

Advertisement
Back