Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Now sure about enrollment date but he transferred in. That may have had something to do with being counted toward 21. Not an expert by any means. Just using info from here.

Transfer doesn't matter. It's when you first offer financial aid, sign LOI, and provide financial aid. For Walker, that happened in the 2020 cycle.

For Williams, we got to push him into 2021 because he waited to sign the LOI until one day after fall camp opened.

Advertisement
Former cane Nate Brooks son is in the portal as a corner. Also cousin of current LB Sam Brooks.

1610690664443.png

Small but played a good amount of ball from 2017-2019. I think he played with GIl Frierson as well

Marlin Brooks, CB, Ohio: Brooks has been one of the most productive defensive backs in the MAC, posting 114 tackles, two interceptions and four forced fumbles from 2017 to 2019.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Any of DeAndre Johnson's teammates that may want to dip out from Tennessee after the Pruitt firing?

They have a polynesian linebacker if he decided to transfer i would be all over
This won't happen, but how wild and wonderful would it be if that Poly LB from TN transferred in as well as the one from USC and our starting LB's we both South Pacificers?? Too much to dream for, but that would be amazing and fix our LB problem for this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This won't happen, but how wild and wonderful would it be if that Poly LB from TN transferred in as well as the one from USC and our starting LB's we both South Pacificers?? Too much to dream for, but that would be amazing and fix our LB problem for this year.
There is no such thing as a "South Pacificer" when referring to us Polynesians lol. Its South Pacific Islander. I'm Samoan. In American Samoa right now. And right now American Samoa is flooded with talent. And the only college gear kids where here are Pac 12 and Sec gear. ****, even Michigan has a huge following out here.

Would love to see UM reach out beyond Cali.

Advertisement
Back