Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Let me know if you ever come back in town. Would love to get together.
My wife's family's business is in Opelika. Been meaning to head over to see it for years now. Was also going to go last year to see Tulane play at Auburn (Roll Wave), but got lazy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My wife's family's business is in Opelika. Been meaning to head over to see it for years now. Was also going to go last year to see Tulane play at Auburn (Roll Wave), but got lazy.

Definitely look me up if you come in town. If you don't mind me asking, what type of family business?

Some thinks he stays in the SEC or land where Steele lands from what I read

Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the case. Like other posters have said above the better guys already know where they are going when they enter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
everyone they lost is better than who they replaced them with. Marvin Wilson is better than Keri Thomas, Woodbey and Asante are leaps and bounds better than the DBs they brought in, the RBs who left are better than DJ Williams. They have no WRs and their recruiting class was the worst one they’ve recruited in years. Only upgrade is the kid from UGA. They are gonna suck bro. Sorry about it.
The UGA kid is out of his mind fwiw and I’m told his dad is a load too. Just a heads up

Advertisement
Back