Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol all good man! Everything you said actually made sense so I wanted to make sure it didn’t come off as an argument. For some reason he has a real attachment to Dillingham. I honestly thought he’d end up at UCF because of that bad oline at FSU but they were able to sale him. His situation isn’t even my weirdest with backs I’ve coached to transfer.,, Demarckus Bowman’s really takes the cake 🤦🏽‍♂️
you couldnt talk out of fsu..that wasnt a good decision production wise

Advertisement
Take both. Then take a corner. And develop the WRs that are already on the roster.
WR room with Harley coming back isn't in as desperate need of a transfer as we think.

Harley, Keyshawn Smith (better version of Wiggins), Redding/Restrepo/Payton taking Pope's role, and one of the true freshmen Brinson/George/Brashard Smith could shine as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm an AU grad and season ticket holder. I watch or either attend every single AU game. Has nothing to do with being a Miami fan. He had the one long run that should have been a td but he literally ran himself out of bounds. He looked good on the other carries. And then after that one game against the eventual National champions who btw won that National championship because of their offense and not their defense, he didn't pick up where he left off.

Again, I'm not losing any sleep over DJ Williams going to FSU. Tank came in and immediately showed what it really means to be considered a "scary" back. Am I saying Williams sucks? Nope. Has he shown some flashes at times? Sure, but I've never gotten "scary" from watching him play, and I've seen every single second that he logged at AU.
That's definitely how I view it.

One of my best friends is AU alum... hosts watch parties for Auburn fan club. He gets me a lot of inside info a lot

Strange.... some insiders here say his paperwork has already been submitted and we are just waiting for the dreaded “business days”

Rusty is still in the dark as if he doesn’t even think he has turned in paperwork
Schools really don’t report it until guys actually hit. Compliance submits the paperwork. Only when a player or his camp leaks that they plan on entering is when you see it happen before then.

Advertisement
Back