Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Torched is a bit strong imo. And even after the LSU game he didn't do much. Bigsby came in this year and showed that he's the best back on the team and it's not even close. I won't lose any sleep regarding Williams going to fsu.
I guess with us being used to guys running for 300 yards against us, 13 carries for 130 yards as a true freshman vs the eventual National champs is a regular day... but however you’d like to view it...

Advertisement
Dj williams. Ex Auburn back... and by the way he wasn’t butt hurt at all about Miami’s late offer... EVERYONE offered late!!! The offensive staff really gave bad vibes to his guardians while on his official and the kid couldn’t talk them out if it! **** his former high school head coach is a cane!!! Thomas and company played a major role in him not being here (believe it or not, so did rumph lol but I’ll leave that one alone).
Go on?
He’s gone now and we’re in full off season mode so let’s hear more of the horror stories

PM me if need be

I guess with us being used to guys running for 300 yards against us, 13 carries for 130 yards as a true freshman vs the eventual National champs is a regular day... but however you’d like to view it...
I'm an AU grad and season ticket holder. I watch or either attend every single AU game. Has nothing to do with being a Miami fan. He had the one long run that should have been a td but he literally ran himself out of bounds. He looked good on the other carries. And then after that one game against the eventual National champions who btw won that National championship because of their offense and not their defense, he didn't pick up where he left off.

Again, I'm not losing any sleep over DJ Williams going to FSU. Tank came in and immediately showed what it really means to be considered a "scary" back. Am I saying Williams sucks? Nope. Has he shown some flashes at times? Sure, but I've never gotten "scary" from watching him play, and I've seen every single second that he logged at AU.
That's definitely how I view it.

I'm an AU grad and season ticket holder. I watch or either attend every single AU game. Has nothing to do with being a Miami fan. He had the one long run that should have been a td but he literally ran himself out of bounds. He looked good on the other carries. And then after that one game against the eventual National champions who btw won that National championship because of their offense and not their defense, he didn't pick up where he left off. Again, I'm not losing any sleep over DJ Williams going to FSU. Tank came in and immediately showed what it really means to be considered a "scary" back. And I saying Williams sucks? Nope. Has he shown some flashes at times? Sure, but I've never gotten "scary" from watching him play, and I've seen every single second that he logged at AU.
That's definitely how I view it.
This isn’t really even an argument. I said he torched them, you said 13 for 130 is far from a torching and I said see it how you see it! You never said a word about him being bad or anything, but He’s MY KID... So I was just making sure it was known he was leaving AU for other reasons and Miami was never on the radar this second time around, he follows the canes probably more than the majority of the posters on this board and is 100% aware of how nice our room is now. Florida State won him over because Dillingham is there. Really end of story

This isn’t really even an argument. I said he torched them, you said 13 for 130 is far from a torching and I said see it how you see it! You never said a word about him being bad or anything, but He’s MY KID... So I was just making sure it was known he was leaving AU for other reasons and Miami was never on the radar this second time around, he follows the canes probably more than the majority of the posters on this board and is 100% aware of how nice our room is now. Florida State won him over because Dillingham is there. Really end of story
Actually I said torching was a bit strong. I still believe that. I'm not trying to bash your child. Was just speaking on my thoughts of that game. The same thoughts that I made after the game. Not sour grapes or anything just to make sure we're on the same page. I root for these kids to be successful. Posters on here familiar with me know that. I'm just giving my opinion on what I saw/thought. Good luck to your son at FSU.

Advertisement
Actually I said torching was a bit strong. I still believe that. I'm not trying to bash your child. Was just speaking on my thoughts of that game. The same thoughts that I made after the game. Not sour grapes or anything just to make sure we're on the same page. I root for these kids to be successful. Posters on here familiar with me know that. I'm just giving my opinion on what I saw/thought. Good luck to your son at FSU.
He’s not my son lol.. I was blessed to coach him. No issues though I understand what you’re saying.

He’s not my son lol.. I was blessed to coach him. No issues though I understand what you’re saying.
Lol. I actually thought about that after I posted. I said to myself they said "my kid" but then they also mentioned something about not being able to convince his parents which means I'm probably talking to his coach.

Lol. I actually thought about that after I posted. I said to myself they said "my kid" but then they also mentioned something about not being able to convince his parents which means I'm probably talking to his coach.
Lol all good man! Everything you said actually made sense so I wanted to make sure it didn’t come off as an argument. For some reason he has a real attachment to Dillingham. I honestly thought he’d end up at UCF because of that bad oline at FSU but they were able to sale him. His situation isn’t even my weirdest with backs I’ve coached to transfer.,, Demarckus Bowman’s really takes the cake 🤦🏽‍♂️

Lol all good man! Everything you said actually made sense so I wanted to make sure it didn’t come off as an argument. For some reason he has a real attachment to Dillingham. I honestly thought he’d end up at UCF because of that bad oline at FSU but they were able to sale him. His situation isn’t even my weirdest with backs I’ve coached to transfer.,, Demarckus Bowman’s really takes the cake 🤦🏽‍♂️
Gotcha. Same here. I didn't want to come off as arguing or bashing the kid.
I can't even imagine the real details behind Bowman! LOL
Keep doing your thing coach!

Advertisement
SIAP Hendon Hooker moved on to Tennessee from VT. Not directly related to us, but hey anything that makes VT weaker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is the better talent between Deandre and Big Kat? Stats say Deandre but just curious how they compare.

Advertisement
Back