Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Ahhh. U goin weekdays. Grab that 9th floor penthouse but make sure they fill the pool up first. ***** hilarious u can get the whole floor for a few hundred if u got that vip card. Lol. U in San Diego I guess right?
I’m in OC, i gotta try that I out..usually me and boy just go back and forth from there and adelitas, smash a few each and head back late..

Advertisement
Ok , ok. I’ll say he’s coming....unless something changes. That way I won’t be changing the scoreboard before i scored or counting money before it goes in bank. Thanks my two dads. I’ll take this as a life lesson. I’m just being a **** , I really love y’all
I'm just cribbtically urging patience from others pressing you for info.

I'll believe we get this mythical first-round CB when I see it. At best, it's similar to a "silent commit" and we all know how that usually turns out for Miami.

I do believe we'll get SOMEBODY from the transfer portal at CB. That's not hard to do. But as far as getting a real difference maker? I'll believe it when it happens.
What if it is tho?

Advertisement
It’s freaking glorious, I’m only an hour away...it’s like being in a real life rap video but you actually get to smash the chicks for $80 a pop
Yea but by the time you add in the shots and the salves it’s really not that cheap..😜

Ok , ok. I’ll say he’s coming....unless something changes. That way I won’t be changing the scoreboard before i scored or counting money before it goes in bank. Thanks my two dads. I’ll take this as a life lesson. I’m just being a **** , I really love y’all
Lol, I'm not talking about you. You haven't given any names.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He has an MBA from Yale and he’s fervently against legalizing weed?

Yeah. LOL I got my degree in business, not botany. Not a lot of stoners in the MBA program.

By the way, I'm not gonna respond to OriginalCanes' snarky *** comment about me "not knowing the facts," because I think you'll just play favorites again and thread ban me while letting your personal buddies run wild. So I'll just let it slide.

Yeah. LOL I got my degree in business, not botany. Not a lot of stoners in the MBA program.

By the way, I'm not gonna respond to OriginalCanes' snarky *** comment about me "not knowing the facts," because I think you'll just play favorites again and thread ban me while letting your personal buddies run wild. So I'll just let it slide.
Rva has Thread banned me twice since he’s been a mod. And I think we’re board buddies. Dude is fair and puts a lot of effort into keeping this from being a **** hole. Your comment about him having favorites tells me a lot .

B​

cam was in a tough spot , he’s not happy about carries but he can’t transfer because he **** all over Lingard for leaving. He can’t go pro either because he won’t get drafted. So here we are.
He graduate yet? If so go to the gym stop *****ing and get better. Seems that’s all he’s got now.

My buddy’s got an MBA and owns a weed company so....

Advertisement
Back