Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
I ain't never posted nothing of myself...
Maybe not of your face, but you definitely tried to stunt on someone with a pic of your leg kicked back at the pool.

Like I said, I’m not trying to blow up your spot, if you wanted it to be public info who you were you would been clear about it from the jump. But you definitely put out enough info for someone to be able to piece together.

Maybe not of your face, but you definitely tried to stunt on someone with a pic of your leg kicked back at the pool.
Like I said, I’m not trying to blow up your spot, if you wanted it to be public info who you were you would been clear about it from the jump. But you definitely put out enough info for someone to be able to piece together.
That wasn’t his leg friend

You got to actually catch the ball to put up stats friend , no matter the conference. Wiggins couldn’t catch aids if he banged Amy Winehouse dead corpse.
Wiggins seems to have a lot of friends and family on this board eh?

I’m usually pretty reserved with my criticism of players on the current roster but he just looks out of place on a college football field

Advertisement
Advertisement
No. I think he thinks you actually posted a pic of yourself - like face - and I’m saying no. 2 socked feet and a chica in the scope is all we got. Lol
I think he's talking about one of my backyard views where you can see a foot and a slide. Cameras do amazing things. But either way kool. Happy new years y'all. Let's pray 21 is far better than 20.

You don't celebrate and change the scoreboard until you're in the end zone and there are no flags.
It's the same mentality I have when I get a big deal at work. I don't count it until the money is in the bank.
Ok , ok. I’ll say he’s coming....unless something changes. That way I won’t be changing the scoreboard before i scored or counting money before it goes in bank. Thanks my two dads. I’ll take this as a life lesson. I’m just being a **** , I really love y’all

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll believe we get this mythical first-round CB when I see it. At best, it's similar to a "silent commit" and we all know how that usually turns out for Miami.

I do believe we'll get SOMEBODY from the transfer portal at CB. That's not hard to do. But as far as getting a real difference maker? I'll believe it when it happens.
Go Fish

It’s freaking glorious, I’m only an hour away...it’s like being in a real life rap video but you actually get to smash the chicks for $80 a pop
Ahhh. U goin weekdays. Grab that 9th floor penthouse but make sure they fill the pool up first. ***** hilarious u can get the whole floor for a few hundred if u got that vip card. Lol. U in San Diego I guess right?

Advertisement
The thread is called “ THE PORTAL THREAD”. Not the “ let’s guess who the cb is or who’s not in the portal yet “ thread. The directions was easy “ only discuss kids in the portal”. Yet that’s too hard for some to understand, I don’t get it. But in 2020 people ***** about a free board, it’s free and you get more info than any pay site. Yet we cry about ads being too big.
Should we start a different thread named “guess who the cornerback is” 😂😂. I kid, I kid. 😳

any idea when the DE that is currently in the portal from
Tennessee is going to announce?

this WR from Montana have any leaders at this point?

He posted a pic of a naked chick at the Hong Kong Gentleman’s Club in Tijuana and all you could see were his 2 feet with the socks still on with the chick in the bathroom mirror in the distance. That’s it.
Sounds like your average Tuesday night

Advertisement
Back