Transfer Portal - Baseball 2026-27

Our Departing players on 6/16
Donny hit a grand slam yesterday in the Northwoods
Lonzo has also looked good in the Northwoods
Screenshot 2026-06-16 at 10.21.07 PM.png
 
The Lonzo loss is gonna haunt us i think. Idk how we couldnt find more burn for him and peralta during a season our relief was beyond horrible.
Sebastian can tell you, he looked great in the fall and early spring scrimmages, then he got hurt somehow and missed close to a month. He just never found his form after that. His stats in his last outing were horrible. Can’t blame the coaches for not using him truthfully,
 
I'm worried about first base. We currently have no first baseman on the roster.
dude.. I don't think we have a good 3rd, SS or 1st right now.... and I'm not trying to be negative... I just don't see it... that's also me going with DeGoti at 2nd.. I wanted and thought Milano would be our next Cuvet type stud... but mannnn... his fielding was not D1 level, so I don't even know what to do with him...
 
Sebastian can tell you, he looked great in the fall and early spring scrimmages, then he got hurt somehow and missed close to a month. He just never found his form after that. His stats in his last outing were horrible. Can’t blame the coaches for not using him truthfully,
Compared to who we DID use...
I mean...
 
This list appears custom made for us. Let's hope we're all over some of these (Baylor SS, OR OF, Harvard 1B, etc.).

I thought I read where we were going to be aggressive in the portal this year. I hope the Wake P isn't the only aggressive move.
Well…it says we’re currently the number 1 portal class if I read Eric arteagas’s porst right. It sure doesn’t feel like a #1 class
 
Well…it says we’re currently the number 1 portal class if I read Eric arteagas’s porst right. It sure doesn’t feel like a #1 class
I think it's just cuz we have a ton of commits compared to other portal classes.... quantity over quality right now....
 
Get two more outfielders (hopefully w some power) and move Dubovik to 1B.
Keep him in the outfield.
Why is Sheahan Torres still on the team?
We need two middle infielders and at least one stud OF at the minimum going into the Fall.
 
Keep him in the outfield.
Why is Sheahan Torres still on the team?
We need two middle infielders and at least one stud OF at the minimum going into the Fall.
Seriously though. Why has nothing been announced regarding Sheehan. I can’t stomach watching that dude again
 
JD still around?
Listened to Echevarria this morning on the Joe Rose show and he as you would expect covered for JD saying he’s optimistic and expects to be in Omaha every year, lol. Says we just ran into a hot team in Troy. Also said we’re about to sign or just did sign the number one portal pitcher so I’m not sure if he’s speaking about Morningstar or someone else because he’s been signed for a while now.
 
Listened to Echevarria this morning on the Joe Rose show and he as you would expect covered for JD saying he’s optimistic and expects to be in Omaha every year, lol. Says we just ran into a hot team in Troy. Also said we’re about to sign or just did sign the number one portal pitcher so I’m not sure if he’s speaking about Morningstar or someone else because he’s been signed for a while now.
Lol oh ok....then how would he explain the 500 runs given up to Florida on Saturday? Excuses excuses excuses. This program won't do **** until they get an actual coach in here.
 
Lol oh ok....then how would he explain the 500 runs given up to Florida on Saturday? Excuses excuses excuses. This program won't do **** until they get an actual coach in here.
Yeah we definitely need a change. I really think he’s gone after next year if he doesn’t see Omaha but then again I thought that was the case this year and it didn’t happen.
 
Back
Top