Transfer Portal - Baseball 2026-27

This lineup is in great need of at least two more position players, preferably a power hitting OF, 3B and 1B.
 
I saw where Robert is pitching in the Cape for Bourne. I am guessing that his performance the next few weeks will determine his MLB draft hopes.
 

Approve South Park GIF


Low 90s, tops at 93 - as Sebastian said, its good heavy sinker

Slider is gross. His delivery is very condensed and then just jumps on you and makes the slider tunnel very well.

Had a .154 BAA - tough kid to hit.

Last few pickups have been very strong. Paired with tons of other options - if a few of those others hit, the bullpen should be solid.
 
Last edited:
This lineup is in great need of at least two more position players, preferably a power hitting OF, 3B and 1B.
+1

Who can be relied upon to move runners next year, assuming Sosa is gone? Alvaraez and Dubovik have shown flashes, but I don't see how you can count on them.
 
+1

Who can be relied upon to move runners next year, assuming Sosa is gone? Alvaraez and Dubovik have shown flashes, but I don't see how you can count on them.
Add Milano there, that sophomore trio is going to have to lead the way with the bats
 
This lineup is in great need of at least two more position players, preferably a power hitting OF, 3B and 1B.
+1

Who can be relied upon to move runners next year, assuming Sosa is gone? Alvaraez and Dubovik have shown flashes, but I don't see how you can count on them.
If you have that question about Alvarez then you shouldn’t be judging hitters. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t leave next year as a draft eligible sophomore. Very high chance he plays himself into the first round.
 
Swift and Hutto chase the bullpen materially. Neither is the velo merchant, but they avoid hard contact and compete their behinds off.

I saw Hutto a bunch of times this year as Jax State had an elite staff in CUSA. Their setup guy is going to Florida and their entire weekend rotation was excellent (all three transfer lefties).

But this kid Hutto is who really made things go for them.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the arms after seeing several pieces come together. I'd personally be offering the UConn kid whatever I could come up with but I think he is FSU in the end.
 
Back
Top