Trajan Bandy

Advertisement
hes doing appearances for all canes and i cant imagine its a free session so if he hasn't, he wont be eligible

Advertisement
Does anyone know if he signed with an agent already?
If he has feel free to lock the thread.

In college football I don't think it matters if you didn't sign with an agent. If you send the paperwork to declare you can't go back. I think Nate Webster went through that.
In college basketball you can go back if you didn't sign with an agent.
I've always wondered why its different between the sports.

Advertisement
In college football I don't think it matters if you didn't sign with an agent. If you send the paperwork to declare you can't go back. I think Nate Webster went through that.

Bball has a deadline too i think

Of all the players who left early this might be the worst move. That being said, his pick vs ND is one of my favorite all time Canes plays. Wish him well
He had a good career here. I suppose he’s not gonna get taller or faster but still don’t see why he would leave.

Par for the course I guess.

Advertisement
Yeah. I bet Joe Yearby once said the same thing.
Yeah I mean teams
Got it, that’s good to know.

Advertisement
I've stopped blaming players who leave early. Noe of the staffs from Randy on have done very well at player development. In fact, there seems to be the opposite in play. Best of luck to Bandy. He broke ND;s back and that is always a great thing for a Cane to do.

Advertisement
Back