Trajan Bandy Late Night Update

Advertisement
If we get one more CB before he makes a decision, he could be out because of the numbers this year...

Nah he's already informed the staff of his decision. They are recruiting like he's already a public commit.

FCK chad, quincy, and marco... TRAJAN BANDY!!

We'll see they azzez in 2019!

FCK a ****!

A web development firm providing site development, hosting, interactive media and Internet marketing plans in this websites,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Advertisement
Not that it means much but someone noted to me that he's been changing his Twitter header since last night every couple hours to cane players. Sean Taylor, Deon Bush, now Tracy Howard.

Not that it means much but someone noted to me that he's been changing his Twitter header since last night every couple hours to cane players. Sean Taylor, Deon Bush, now Tracy Howard.

His last 5-6 follows have been pro-canes too. Doherty, Chad Thomas, Andrew Ivins from 247, a 2019 recruit who's throwing up the U, and a couple Canes fans.

Advertisement
lmao some of you guys are way too shook. how do you've made it into adulthood, let alone an average day is beyond me.

Has nothing to do with being shook. Nothing surprises me with south Florida recruits and if it turns out he picks another school I won't be shocked by it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It will be miami and if not the kid is worse the Byrd. Got everyone on here fired up because he was born to be a cane and didnt have an offer just to spurn us. Hes had an offer for awhile as well and im not a huge bandy fan as is.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back