Trajan Bandy Late Night Update

[TWEET]759968193855250432[/TWEET]
[TWEET]759967639171133441[/TWEET]
[TWEET]759965708755296257[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Only reason Pete should be live streaming Bandy's announcement is if it's here. Unless he's doing the live stream specifically for the Herald or something. Not sure if Pete is really trying to break out of the Miami specific recruiting stuff yet.

Advertisement
View attachment 37134

From 247sports reporter Andrew Ivins:
I'm out here at Miami Columbus with Chris for the Explorers midnight practice and already had a chance to speak with three-star cornerback Trajan Bandy. He says it's basically a two-team race right now between Miami and South Carolina, but there's a reason why the 247Sports is leaning heavily towards the Hurricanes and that's because he really likes Miami and Mark Richt. Bandy is planning to return to campus and sometime soon.

Edit: If you're unfamiliar with faces, that's Henderson and Bandy in the picture.

Bandy is looks awfully short. Henderson can't be just 6'0, as reported. Someone please tell Henderson is 6'2. There is at least 3 inch difference between them.

View attachment 37134

I'm out here at Miami Columbus with Chris for the Explorers midnight practice and already had a chance to speak with three-star cornerback Trajan Bandy. He says it's basically a two-team race right now between Miami and South Carolina, but there's a reason why the 247Sports is leaning heavily towards the Hurricanes and that's because he really likes Miami and Mark Richt. Bandy is planning to return to campus and sometime soon.

Nice the sooner the better

I see what you did there! Nice.

Advertisement
View attachment 37134

Edit: If you're unfamiliar with faces, that's Henderson and Bandy in the picture.

Bandy is looks awfully short. Henderson can't be just 6'0, as reported. Someone please tell Henderson is 6'2. There is at least 3 inch difference between them.

bandy is 5' 9.5"

he is short.

View attachment 37134

bandy is 5' 9.5"

he is short.

Gotcha

View attachment 37134

bandy is 5' 9.5"

he is short.[/QUOTE
Short but a ballhawk

Advertisement
The crazy **** is Bandy might be 3rd best of these 3 DBs Jobe looks like a **** freak

Advertisement
View attachment 37134

bandy is 5' 9.5"
Y
he is short.[/QUOTE
Short but a ballhawk

Who cares 5ft 10 area is not bad , there has been a lot of of shorter cbs that plays in the nfl . He reminds of Joiner but Bandy is taller . His ability to get the ball is crazy . Not saying this because he's a Miami lean he is Bettwr than Wilson . We got two cbs who will push for playing time . I'm on the fence with Henderson . Not 100% positive he shouldn't play O he has game changing speed . He could be nasty at wr and when he gets in front they will not catch him .

Advertisement
Back