Trajan Bandy Late Night Update

Pete, you got scoliosis, son? You looking a little wavy in that pic.

I'm still laughing at this, well done Franchise. :ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Poor Pete looks twisted and swaying like one of those promotional balloon characters that fill up with air and deflate intermittently and flop around in front of new businesses.

Wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man

[video=youtube;cvaRGiMWRaE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaRGiMWRaE[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]760133457989148673[/TWEET]
[TWEET]760013432036823040[/TWEET]
[TWEET]759971823006068736[/TWEET]
[TWEET]759983277109239808[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I'm about to DM all these Miami targets/recruits and tell them to take a note from Bryan Jones, and remove the address portion of their official offer picture. Never know who will take advantage of that somehow

I'm about to DM all these Miami targets/recruits and tell them to take a note from Bryan Jones, and remove the address portion of their official offer picture. Never know who will take advantage of that somehow

And tell them bama n fsu and uf bout that kkk life

Advertisement
He also just said that when he's ready to commit, I can host the live stream of the announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao Ferman gonna be ****ed

Perm, oops, i mean Ferman right now....

007.GIF

Advertisement
If we get one more CB before he makes a decision, he could be out because of the numbers this year...

View attachment 37134

From 247sports reporter Andrew Ivins:
I'm out here at Miami Columbus with Chris for the Explorers midnight practice and already had a chance to speak with three-star cornerback Trajan Bandy. He says it's basically a two-team race right now between Miami and South Carolina, but there's a reason why the 247Sports is leaning heavily towards the Hurricanes and that's because he really likes Miami and Mark Richt. Bandy is planning to return to campus and sometime soon.

Edit: If you're unfamiliar with faces, that's Henderson and Bandy in the picture.

Bandy is looks awfully short. Henderson can't be just 6'0, as reported. Someone please tell Henderson is 6'2. There is at least 3 inch difference between them.

Bandy is listed as 5'9 5'10 everytime I've been near him I've thought 5'7 5'8 tops. Than again most people seem short to me

Advertisement
Back