Trajan Bandy is ****ed

Advertisement
Oh he was a no round management client?
IMG_1311.jpeg

Sheds light on what @Brooklyndee and how many remembered it. @Ispyin -- not to answer for him, but if memory serves me right, Bandy signed with FRM, only to flip to Drew a short time later.

r happen again with a player having to leave early because he’s desperate financially.

People are forced to quit school to help family financially all the time. This isn’t limited to football playe

Facts. The NIL is the best thing ever to happen to the players even if it makes it so much harder on the programs. But given the portal is happening at the same time, there has been and will continue to be a lot of roadkill along the way until a new system emerges. At least it's at the college level, so they have more time to demonstrate capability.

Advertisement
View attachment 282665

Sheds light on what @Brooklyndee and how many remembered it. @Ispyin -- not to answer for him, but if memory serves me right, Bandy signed with FRM, only to flip to Drew a short time later.

There's a reason posters who have been on the boards for a while feel that FRM is sleezy and Ariz was part of the problem not the solution.

Advertisement
From what I remember Bandy was solid, a little above average. I remember him getting cooked by NC, Wisconsin, BC, Virginia Tech, and Georgia Tech though. I thought he should’ve came back that last year. The play against ND was pretty big though, and he played good our biggest rivals Florida and fsu

Advertisement
Ill always love the guy for giving us the last real feel good moment we’ve had as Canes fans

Beyond that, I dunno, get a job
It’s a mystery why these kids have one great game an productive season and BOOM we’re NFL and leave leaving so much more in there formation behind.

Has anyone found out if he has a job , this is the question I want to hear .

Someone please share .

Advertisement
Weren’t there certain players that claimed Miami coaches not giving positive feedback when they left
Was the staff lying tho?
The league will find you if you can ball.
It’s not like Bandy hasn’t stepped foot inside an nfl facility to prove them wrong.

You really want nfl teams and scouts to start not trusting your own team’s evaluations?

People fail to realize the ridiculous talent jump from college to nfl.

People play Bama and uga and say stupid sht like “full of nfl talent” while failing g to realize that 80-90% of those team’s rosters will never sniff one minute in the league.

When you play those teams 3-4 dudes might be league ready on each side of the ball.
Now imagine a squad where everyone is that talented.
Now imagine a team where not only is everyone an nfl talent but a proven nfl talent with several years in the league

Now answer the question:
Were any of those dudes that complained about our staff not hyping up legit nfl talents?

I thought Garvin was gonna be a superstar. Boy was I wrong.
7th round and now a free agent.

Advertisement
Back