Trai Jones, C (South Carolina commit)

Advertisement
That would be our best year almost in the last 15
Not necessarily disagreeing with u but let me put it like this. Usc can’t ever even make their own conference championship. iirc they did under spurrier but even then they were underperforming for the amount of talent they brought in. The coastal is a mess. We have the opportunity to grow in our division and there has been a significant improvement of the entire team and more specifically the oline. In Isaiah walkers recruitment he always noted how he learned so much from butch Barry. He’s a technician. Now needless to say we need to win out and have a nice bowl game win. the lot thing in this recruitment that would scare me is that abbeville is extremely small. I live in Greenville sc and the 2a schools (which abbeville high is) are all private small schools. It would be a huge culture shock and his fam would more than likely be able to watch his home games although Columbia is still about 2 1/2 hours from abbeville

First off I love his film , he’s a tad undersized just like the staff likes. He’s nasty and moves really well, then destroys mofos once his hands make contact. He also has violent hands and pretty good technique.

I like his film a lot more than Smith.

Btw does he go to Zion’s school? Those unis look familiar. That could be the connection.

Zion played at Sumter. Class AAAAA. That’s the top level in SC. It used to be considered big 16 (biggest schools in state)

Abbeville really isn’t close to Sumter geographically. They play Class AA.

That said, Courtney Brown and Joe Hamilton played together at Alvin Macedonia HS in Charleston County. If you sneeze driving through there, you’ll miss it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
USC will always be a8-4 team. Like literally every year. We are showing improvement and the oline specifically has. Hopefully we flip him on that. I think if we can get him on an ov jakai should be his tour not Zion.
Yeah South Carolina fans only wish they were 8-4 every year . . . 26-23 under Muschump thru almost 4 seasons. Throw in last couple seasons under a tired Spurrier and they're 36-38.

Yeah South Carolina fans only wish they were 8-4 every year . . . 26-23 under Muschump thru almost 4 seasons. Throw in last couple seasons under a tired Spurrier and they're 36-38.
**** i didnt realize theyd gotten that bad its pretty crazy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back