Trai Jones, C (South Carolina commit)

Advertisement
247 mentioned this guy as a potential C target with Antonio Smith getting dropped. He's committed to the in-state Gamecocks but looks highly athletic.

6'2, 263, 4.90, 4.81 shuttle, 32.2 VJ

This Jones kid has really nice movement skills and he hits first. I'd take him too. I like guys who can move...good feet, balance, flexibility......and those who strike.

Advertisement
First off I love his film , he’s a tad undersized just like the staff likes. He’s nasty and moves really well, then destroys mofos once his hands make contact. He also has violent hands and pretty good technique.

I like his film a lot more than Smith.

Btw does he go to Zion’s school? Those unis look familiar. That could be the connection.

First off I love his film , he’s a tad undersized just like the staff likes. He’s nasty and moves really well, then destroys mofos once his hands make contact. He also has violent hands and pretty good technique.

I like his film a lot more than Smith.

Btw does he go to Zion’s school? Those unis look familiar. That could be the connection.
Nah Sumter for Zion and abbeville for this dude. Maybe two hours or so apart

Advertisement
Advertisement
One state I would love to get more recruits from is South Carolina. They are 3rd per capita for most nfl players. They produce athletes consistently in multiple sports. Most sc are VERY raw tho. Abbeville is also a really small town. Culture shock probably
I don’t see us being able to beat Clemson, USCe, Georgia, or even UNC for kids there, unfortunately.

Advertisement
USC will always be a8-4 team. Like literally every year. We are showing improvement and the oline specifically has. Hopefully we flip him on that. I think if we can get him on an ov jakai should be his tour not Zion.

Advertisement
Back