Tracy rocker

your not get any of the local born n bred atlanta ga guys to come here...Mcclendon i dont expect either.

Those guys are HOME....and if UGA offers them to stay why would they leave to come down here?

Advertisement
I hope if not this off-season maybe next off-season he can replace these coordinators. He can't be successful with these guys. But looks like he's stuck with them for at least one more season. FML.

I hope if not this off-season maybe next off-season he can replace these coordinators. He can't be successful with these guys. But looks like he's stuck with them for at least one more season. FML.

Everyone sit tight. What a bunch of whiners on this board. Richt is building a staff which will be a mix of existing, CFB, and NFL guys. May even have some FCS coaches in the mix. It will all be announced in less than 2 weeks.

Everyone sit tight. What a bunch of whiners on this board. Richt is building a staff which will be a mix of existing, CFB, and NFL guys. May even have some FCS coaches in the mix. It will all be announced in less than 2 weeks.

Do you know something?

Advertisement
Kuligowski is way better. Now go get him and quit fcking around.

A bit interesting that Richt, for such a purportedly universally loved guy, is unable to draw his top guys to come with him to Miami.

More of an indictment on Miami than the coach.

YEap. WHo would want to live in the place everyone in the world wants to live in. That whole sunshine thing is a huge health risk.. Plus the chicks are hard on marriages. Not to mention everyone will dismiss your recruiting success as "so what" because of how easy it is -- nobody will ever hire you at huge salary just because you grow some Miami connections. Plus NO NFL HCs have ever come out of this program. Yeah, place sucks big time. Obama should start a refugee program to relocate all the unhappy people from here back to cooler places.

Kuligowski is way better. Now go get him and quit fcking around.

A bit interesting that Richt, for such a purportedly universally loved guy, is unable to draw his top guys to come with him to Miami.

More of an indictment on Miami than the coach.

YEap. WHo would want to live in the place everyone in the world wants to live in. That whole sunshine thing is a huge health risk.. Plus the chicks are hard on marriages. Not to mention everyone will dismiss your recruiting success as "so what" because of how easy it is -- nobody will ever hire you at huge salary just because you grow some Miami connections. Plus NO NFL HCs have ever come out of this program. Yeah, place sucks big time. Obama should start a refugee program to relocate all the unhappy people from here back to cooler places.

Did you forget to take your Ritalin. Slow down a bit and create a better thesis for us all to read.

Advertisement
Deer Lourde. Its amazing how many beta bltches are on this board. Yall get more emotional than a female on the rag.

Advertisement
I think the staff is already in place and it will be announced on Sunday or Monday

His son is a top baseball prospect and has said multiple time before that he wanted to stay at UGA so his son graduate at his current school.

Advertisement
People scared that we running out of options...but wasn't it just 2 weeks ago that Richt said people were blowing up his phone nearly begging to be apart of his staff?

your not get any of the local born n bred atlanta ga guys to come here...Mcclendon i dont expect either.

Those guys are HOME....and if UGA offers them to stay why would they leave to come down here?

well we just got the first UGA alum (Thomas brown) to come to Miami...I think we get Bmac too. normally I would agree with you but richt recruited these guys too he's known them for 10-15 years

Advertisement
Back