Tracy Howard starting for the Browns

Advertisement
We suffered through some of the worst safety play imaginable here during the last several years (Highsmith, Rodgers, etc.) and we had an NFL caliber safety on our team. Instead of rotating him in and out of as the 3rd CB, maybe he should have been at safety. I hate Golden and Dorito.

IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Posters on this board said he would never play in the NFL. Must be a different guy named Tracy Howard.

Go Canes!

I commend any kid that spent 4 years under Golden and didn't end up in a dumpster, let alone an NFL starter. Good for him.

Advertisement
He's terrible according to the geniuses on here. And one self-proclaimed football expert scoffed at the chance he'd even make a roster. Now he's starting as a rookie.

You'll see a lot of the same with our supposedly awful offensive players from this year's team. And the coach nut chewers who are destroying them now will be nowhere to be found.

Wait, which offensive players?

There will be 8-14 players from the 2016 UM offensive rooster playing in the NFL.

Kaaya, Herndon, njoku, coley, isadora, McDermott, darling, Linder, Richards, yearby, Walton. Those players will all get at least 1 NFL paycheck.

He was in the doghouse for almost 4 years because he wouldn't give in to the dictator and minions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's terrible according to the geniuses on here. And one self-proclaimed football expert scoffed at the chance he'd even make a roster. Now he's starting as a rookie.

You'll see a lot of the same with our supposedly awful offensive players from this year's team. And the coach nut chewers who are destroying them now will be nowhere to be found.

There will be 8-14 players from the 2016 UM offensive rooster playing in the NFL.

Yep:

Kaaya
Walton
Coley
Richards
Njoku
Herndon
Isidora
McDermott
The Nigerian
Linder

Maybe:
Yearby
Berrios (will suddenly have great hands)
Darling

Advertisement
He's starting for an NFL team.

If you're not happy about that, then perhaps you're not a Canes fan....

lol....starting one game for the worst franchise in the last 15 years of any sport at a position he has probably never played but yes he is a great player

Yep:

Kaaya
Walton
Coley
Richards
Njoku
Herndon
Isidora
McDermott
The Nigerian
Linder

Maybe:
Yearby
Darling

LOL. No.

Yep:

Kaaya
Walton
Coley
Richards
Njoku
Herndon
Isidora
McDermott
The Nigerian
Linder

Maybe:
Yearby
Darling

LOL. No.

Weren't you one of the ones slagging TH off when he was here?

Just for honesty's sake.

Yep:

Kaaya
Walton
Coley
Richards
Njoku
Herndon
Isidora
McDermott
The Nigerian
Linder

Maybe:
Yearby
Darling

LOL. No.

Just for honesty's sake.

I said he was a mediocre Corner.

Apparently I was right. He's been moved to Safety.

Never said he wouldn't make the NFL though.

Advertisement
lol....starting one game for the worst franchise in the last 15 years of any sport at a position he has probably never played but yes he is a great player

You left out the part about, "after surviving the worst coaching staff in the history of college football, determined young man finally earns chance to live up to his potential by getting a start in the most competitive professional sports league in the world by changing positions. Like so many other survivors from the now infamous Golden Gulag, he has been forced to start at the bottom to salvage something from the tattered remains of a promising career all but destroyed by pure stupidity protected by a corrupt administration headed by a political operative who was forced to flee back to the protection of her crime family."

I am one of the people that just didn't see enough here at UM to believe he could be this successful.

I will gladly eat some crow. Good for Tracy. He has without a doubt overcome a lot to get here. I was wrong. I hope he starts for 10 plus years.

Again, one more time, I was wrong.

It's a combo of unit (offensive line), average RB's (no bona fide game changer) and a QB who is strictly one dimensional and his one dimension hasn't been impressive thus far after 6 games.

Say what you want, but I doubt Coach R has lost it as an OC and it falls more along the lines of he knows what he has (more of doesn't have) on the offensive side of the ball and calls the game accordingly. This team was in a position to win both games. My guess is that he doesn't want to open things up too much because he fears the defense will totally collapse under the weight of what the offense would do.

Coaches do this all the time.

Advertisement

Yep:

Kaaya
Walton
Coley
Richards
Njoku
Herndon
Isidora
McDermott
The Nigerian
Linder

Maybe:
Yearby
Darling

LOL. No.

Just for honesty's sake.

Did you project him at safety?

Yep:

Kaaya
Walton
Coley
Richards
Njoku
Herndon
Isidora
McDermott
The Nigerian
Linder

Maybe:
Yearby
Darling

LOL. No.

Just for honesty's sake.

Nope. Doesn't matter if I did or not. I said he was a mediocre CB. That's all I said. Stop reaching for reasons to say I was wrong. Don't force feed me the crow.

And I was right. That's why he's playing Safety now.

Just for honesty's sake.

Nope. Doesn't matter if I did or not. I said he was a mediocre CB. That's all I said. Stop reaching for reasons to say I was wrong. Don't force feed me the crow.

He was obviously good enough to get to the league as a CB right?

Just for honesty's sake.

He made the team as a CB if I'm not mistaken.

Advertisement
Back