Tracy Howard starting for the Browns

brock

All-American
IMG_4820.jpgAt free safety, that's good for him man

Advertisement
He's terrible according to the geniuses on here. And one self-proclaimed football expert scoffed at the chance he'd even make a roster. Now he's starting as a rookie.

You'll see a lot of the same with our supposedly awful offensive players from this year's team. And the coach nut chewers who are destroying them now will be nowhere to be found.

Advertisement
It's the Browns...NFL could be a stretch Lol.

I kid, I kid. I'm a big fan of Tracy Howard. Good for him on early success and believing in himself and not the internet. lol

He's terrible according to the geniuses on here. And one self-proclaimed football expert scoffed at the chance he'd even make a roster. Now he's starting as a rookie.

You'll see a lot of the same with our supposedly awful offensive players from this year's team. And the coach nut chewers who are destroying them now will be nowhere to be found.

Yep

lol....starting one game for the worst franchise in the last 15 years of any sport at a position he has probably never played but yes he is a great player

Advertisement

To be fair he only beat out Mark Wahlberg for the spot.

lol....starting one game for the worst franchise in the last 15 years of any sport at a position he has probably never played but yes he is a great player
That's always the follow up from the guys who killed the players while they were here. "Yeah but he's only playing for the _____. Talk to me when New England picks him up."

good for him, the guy is living out his dream of playing in the NFL regardless of what team

Advertisement

How many other DBs graduated last year and are now flipping burgers?

I like the idea of him moving to safety. He can be physical and won't have to cover receivers 1 on 1 as much.

Advertisement

Wait, which offensive players?

Kaaya will start in the NFL at some point. People on here calling for Malik Rosier though.

People have been dogging Coley for years, that guy will play in the NFL for a while.

Just two off the top of my head.

There will be 8-14 players from the 2016 UM offensive rooster playing in the NFL.

That's always the follow up from the guys who killed the players while they were here. "Yeah but he's only playing for the _____. Talk to me when New England picks him up."

I actually wouldn't think as highly of a player that performs well for the Patriots. Bill Belichick turns scrubs into all-pros.

Advertisement
Back