Tracy Howard Spring Practice Interview (keep'n it real)

Paranos

All-ACC
I love how Tracy Howard is keeping it real!

[video=youtube;VCniRntc8Fo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCniRntc8Fo[/video]

Advertisement
Salient points from the interview (not worth 3 minutes of your time):

Basically no comment on Crawford
Jaquan is very humble, plays fast and aggressive, always looking to learn
On his leadership: speaks up at the right time, guys gravitate towards him, but doesn’t go out of his way to be vocal

Howard is a kid that needs to be put in a place to succeed. He isn't the fastest but kid is still more of a man coverage guy stuck playing zone.

Advertisement
Salient points from the interview (not worth 3 minutes of your time):

Basically no comment on Crawford
Jaquan is very humble, plays fast and aggressive, always looking to learn
On his leadership: speaks up at the right time, guys gravitate towards him, but doesn’t go out of his way to be vocal

There was definitely a "non-verbal" comment on Crawford ...

I wonder if Alfredo or Flake sat him down after? That was a little too real. Some biting commentary from young Mr. Howard. Dude should have kept most of that stuff in-house. He's out there trying to get better and says Crawford brings some good things to team?!!!! Keep that **** to yourself son!!! Those comments shouldn't be just thrown around in front of the media.

Love this kid. Hopefully he has a huge year and doesn't need to get a real job next year.

Advertisement
who the **** asked if he meant 'add or added"

Tracy about to slap that ***** in the mouth

Advertisement
This poor kid is gonna end up like Chickillo and have to bust his *** after the draft to make his money.

Anywhere else and a good chunk of his money would have been guaranteed.

Fvck you Gorlden. Fvck you Dorito. Fvck you slurpers.

Just re-watched one of the Chappelle segments of "When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong"....thinkin of Crawford...lol

Advertisement
I love how Tracy Howard is keeping it real!

kCH0o21.jpg

Can't believe this young mans a senior. Hope Tracy balls out!!

Seems like just yesterday he made my morning by putting on that U hat on ESPN. Smh. ****. What a waste. He still can salvage this thing. AC too. If this offseason has taught them anything, its that NFL scouts know their talents have been wasted here. ****, all of our guys have improved their draft stock by AT LEAST one round. Esp Chick and Dorsett.

don't think dorsett wasted his talent, or walford . . . golden and staff should receive credit for walford (as well as himself for putting in work) . . . if i remember correctly he was a basketball player coming in and now the top tight end in the draft . . . defense players have gotten the short end of the stick

Advertisement
Back