Tracy Howard now rubbing our faces in it

GoldCane

Junior
such a calculated d*ck statement. he knows hes talking to the Miami Herald

http://www.miamiherald.com/201...l#ixzz1fzvLD5o5
Tracy Howard and Deon Bush: Friends off field are rivals on it

All-Americans Tracy Howard of Miramar and Deon Bush of Columbus are friends who will cross paths on Friday.

Deon Bush ( 2) of Columbus Al Diaz / Miami Herald Staff
Fullsize Buy Photo
previous | next
Image 1 of 2

TALE OF THE TAPE

Name: Tracy Howard

School: Miramar

Height: weight: 5-10, 180

GPA: 3.3

Year: Senior

Position: Cornerback

Speed: 4.4 in the 40

Key ’11 stats: Seven interceptions, 40 tackles, 10 pass breakups, two forced fumbles, one punt return for a TD

Recruited by: Florida, Florida State, LSU and Alabama.

Name: Deon Bush

School: Columbus

Height: weight: 6-1, 185

GPA: 2.7

Year: Senior

Position: Safety

Speed: 4.45 in the 40

Key ’11 stats: Second-leading tackler (57) on team, 11 pass breakups, four blocks.

Recruited by: Miami, Alabama and Auburn.

Q&A

TRACY HOWARD

Favorite song: ‘Home For The Holidays’ by J Cole. "It reminds me of when I’m going to leave for college. I’ve got to leave the city, but will be home for the holidays."

Favorite movie: ‘Pink Panther.’ “It’s funny. When I’m mad, I watch Pink Panther and it makes me laugh."

Something people would be surprised to learn about me: "I’ve got an X-Box, but I never play video games. The only thing I use it for is to watch game film."

Something his mom nags him about: "My chores. She’ll yell at me at 10 o’clock at night saying when are you going to do it? The garbage. The dishes. I’m not a dirty guy. I’ll do it. But I’ll forget sometimes."

Favorite subject in school:
History/Social Studies. "I like learning about the history of our country and other countries. There’s a lot of things we don’t know. I also like Government, like to see why the rules are a certain way."

Advertisement
would love to have him..

but if he doesnt want to be here then be gone bish.

You have to understand that when you're the number one player at a position, there will be offers you can't refuse

It's alright.. we don't need no FIVE STARS.. they're always overrated!

/sarcasm

Advertisement
We need to hurry up and get good.

I can't take these studs leaving our backyard for greener pastures.

/The looming sanctions don't help either.

He's just a corner. Who cares.

If he was a QB, RB, or WR, then I could somewhat understand. Last time I checked. Top 10 teams didnt get there becuase they had the best corner.

If he was a QB, RB, or WR, then I could somewhat understand. Last time I checked. Top 10 teams didnt get there becuase they had the best corner.

we've been dying for CB's for a looooong time. We've had one solid one (Brandon Harris) since Antrel Rolle left

Advertisement

CBs are more important then RBs and WRs IMO.

Pretty Sure he is being sarcastic considering LSU's best player is a corner

Anyway, I hope Columbus sends Howard out of Miami with a loss

LSU's best player is a corner/kick returner......big difference.

LSU's best player is a corner/kick returner......big difference.

So is Tracy Howard

Advertisement
Whatever, he's a nice player but no one player makes a team. If he doesn't want to be here, then peace. Some kids just want to go elsewhere, and that's OK. I would definitely feel differently if Al & Co. weren't fighting for him because all indications are that we are recruiting him hard.

Sounds like a bit of an attention *****. Part of the reason I don't follow recruiting nearly as much as I used to, these kids get on my fuggin nerves with all the shenanigans.

Advertisement

boy i hope you was trollin. if not, dumbest statement ever

WOW! Some of you guys need to relax.. Some kids want to stay home and play for their favorite team no matter what (DUKE) and others want to get away and experience something different (HOWARD). He's a helluva player but atleast he's been honest and respectful during the entire recruiting process. Would you rather he walks around in Canes gear, throwing up THE U, only do to the 'hat trick' on signing day?!?!

He's been around Miami his whole life, if he wants to get away I have no problem with that.

Advertisement
Back