Tracy Howard now rubbing our faces in it

Advertisement
So it seems that all of the rumors about Tracy Howard being a silent to FSU all season might be true. It is what it is, the kid either:
* Wants to leave town for college
* Wants benefits
* simply wants to play for someone besides the Canes

This is the type of recruit that we've blamed coker and Randy for not landing in the past. Now it appears that Golden is gonna lose one. It sorta makes you wonder if UM can play the new millenium CFB recruiting game where the SEC and a dozen other skools set the rules.

I'm more convinced than ever he's going to FSU. Their recruits always run off at the mouth then don't do **** in college, its a way of life for them. Dude was just being a trash-talking ***** in that interview. So tired of these punk *** kids these days.

Advertisement
Kid was a longshot, but it sure seems he's made his mind up that he will not be attending Miami.

So it seems that all of the rumors about Tracy Howard being a silent to FSU all season might be true. It is what it is, the kid either:
* Wants benefits

This is the type of recruit that we've blamed coker and Randy for not landing in the past. Now it appears that Golden is gonna lose one. It sorta makes you wonder if UM can play the new millenium CFB recruiting game where the SEC and a dozen other skools set the rules.

F$U and Clemson would've fit right in the $EC.

Advertisement
I don't get what you people are talking about? He is talking about a song...Even if he where to go to UM he would have to leave home to go there

* Wants benefits

I've thought about this, but I don't think it's totally the case. I just think we, more than most other schools, have to be doing well for top kids-who maybe weren't huge Miami fans-to wanna come here. People complain about it a lot, but it makes sense. We don't have the advantages some of these other schools have. We have a **** fanbase that doesn't show up to games, even for a lot of games when we are winning. We don't have a true college atmosphere that other schools have. Other schools still get 80k-90k fans at their games even when they do suck. They're Gods at other schools. Here, you aren't **** unless you're winning and even then, the whole city isn't looking up to you. Can't really blame kids for wanting to be a part of team that has that big college town/state school feel. If I were a big time recruit, as much as I love Miami, I'd really consider going elsewhere as well. In the end, my love for Miami would probably win out, but I would be very tempted to go elsewhere. Especially being that I've lived most of my entire life in Miami. So unless you're a Duke Johnson or Lamar Miller that bleeds orange and green, you're probably gonna be easily swayed by theother big time schools, even if they aren't doing much better. Especially in the SEC.

Even when UM was on top 7 or 8 years ago kids still left. Some kids stay home for college some don't the program will still be successful still.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just lime I don't put up with **** no matter how hot a ***** is, i just don't see the staff putting up with this level of **** no matter how much he plays a position of need

I posted in this board weeks ago that he was silent to FSU per a solid source. I stand by that comment. My source is as good as it gets.

I posted in this board weeks ago that he was silent to FSU per a solid source. I stand by that comment. My source is as good as it gets.

Congratulations.

Either way, it will be an extra twist of the knife when he inks with FSU.

Advertisement
Back