Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
We gotta get up early and get into their bullpen.our last two games have set us up well considering what we were facing coming all the way back. We might not be able to match their bullpen’s talent level but we can match them in number of arms still fresh enough to eat up innings. The question becomes can they get meaningful outs? We’ll see

Who is starting for Mississippi State? If our bats stay this hot, we can beat anybody, but I'd hope we aren't facing a draftable arm anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
GT pitcher #19 has about a weird wind up and delivery as I've seen. More like a taco bell after party.. squat and rip.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We gotta get up early and get into their bullpen.our last two games have set us up well considering what we were facing coming all the way back. We might not be able to match their bullpen’s talent level but we can match them in number of arms still fresh enough to eat up innings. The question becomes can they get meaningful outs? We’ll see
Funny thing is MSU has used more of their bullpen in 2 games than we have in 3.

Not sure why to expect tonight but I’m proud of the guys. Could have folded after a tough loss in the first game, this is going to be a good club next year.

Definitely. They dont want to go home just yet.

But my number is 4 lol

Advertisement
Back