Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
Nice win. Hopefully, we saved some runs for tonight and tomorrow. Pitching needs to step up since we aren’t going in without our top 2 pitchers.

Advertisement
I'm over the hosting but where we got sent sucked. Is what it is though, had we won first game, had our shot, and still do, although obviously much more challenging. There is a reason I really hoped for Corvallis or Morgantown.

Advertisement
Van Belle going 115 pitches and 8 innings wade HUGE

Yes.

I stand corrected. It was obviously the correct decision. You could probably utilize this last pitcher again tomorrow for 1 to 1.5 innings.

If we win tonight, I strong believe that we win tomorrow; but the relative likelihood of winning tonight is 33%.....

Advertisement
You could start Keysor and pull him as soon as he struggles. If he struggles early, then you could use Veliz for 3-4 innings. Veil was a former starter so his arm could easily withstand 70-80 pitches tonight.

Advertisement
Good thing the committee determined WVU and Oregon State were deserving of hosts over us
More evidence that we got screwed. And I don't want to hear that **** that we had a lead in the last game and should have had more hits blah blah... fvck that. Based on the whole season we deserved the regional spot instead of about 3 other teams.

More evidence that we got screwed. And I don't want to hear that **** that we had a lead in the last game and should have had more hits blah blah... fvck that. Based on the whole season we deserved the regional spot instead of about 3 other teams.

You either use regional results as evidence, or you don't. You can't come out and lose to freaking Central Michigan and claim that we should have hosted over West Virginia.

You could start Keysor and pull him as soon as he struggles. If he struggles early, then you could use Veliz for 3-4 innings. Veil was a former starter so his arm could easily withstand 70-80 pitches tonight.

This is what I expect. Keysor once through and then turn this over to Veliz and Federman. Both those guys can go 3-4 innings if needed. I think Veliz could start this game honestly.

Advertisement
Back