Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
USC Trojans just hired the former Head Coach at Loyola Marymount. There are a multitude of excellent articles on how difficult it is for USC to compete on an even scale due to the 11.7 scholarship restrictions. Swann talks extensively about it. He specifically mentions how certain schools are able to circumvent the scholarships and others cannot. Despite possessing a top-20 endowment, USC will never be able to implement an Operation Vanderbilt and he discusses this.

USC seems to be lobbying the NCAA (i.e. the SEC). We will see if it helps us down the line.....

On another note, am wondering if this new hire will pan out. This new coach has head coaching experience, but the former one was a much better recruiter....

Guy is an imbecile................

We are going to have great seasons during the next two years and that should muzzle this Gator. He is the dumbest poster on the Board.

"Frost to Gators. I heard it from the AD himself. Wait! Wait! The AD called back and said Chip Kelly!"

When we smash the Gators on the 24th, he should depart until February.....

Guy is an imbecile................

We are going to have great seasons during the next two years and that should muzzle this Gator. He is the dumbest poster on the Board.

"Frost to Gators. I heard it from the AD himself. Wait! Wait! The AD called back and said Chip Kelly!"

When we smash the Gators on the 24th, he should depart until February.....

You refuse to respond to me......even though I know you read my posts......because of how many times I've called out your stupidity.

Still waiting for that "proof" that I have a degree from Florida. You have my permission to post my name.

Tell us again about that free tuition in Florida for having a 3.0 GPA.

USC Trojans just hired the former Head Coach at Loyola Marymount. There are a multitude of excellent articles on how difficult it is for USC to compete on an even scale due to the 11.7 scholarship restrictions. Swann talks extensively about it. He specifically mentions how certain schools are able to circumvent the scholarships and others cannot. Despite possessing a top-20 endowment, USC will never be able to implement an Operation Vanderbilt and he discusses this.

USC seems to be lobbying the NCAA (i.e. the SEC). We will see if it helps us down the line.....

On another note, am wondering if this new hire will pan out. This new coach has head coaching experience, but the former one was a much better recruiter....

How are we landing top recruiting classes? We don't have "Operation Vanderbilt".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back