Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
BA505155-51C7-47FE-888F-3F5941AC64EE.gif

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
I love it...those fvckers had no business even being in the tourney. Trying to gift wrap him a last goodbye and align everything all perfect for them. So happy they are done.

You mean like sending them to a national seed as a #3 seed? Maybe just give them credit for going on the road and winning a regional and a Super Regional while asking yourself when was the last time Miami did that.

You mean like sending them to a national seed as a #3 seed? Maybe just give them credit for going on the road and winning a regional and a Super Regional while asking yourself when was the last time Miami did that.
The point is they never should have been sent to the tournament in the first place. Trying to send away Martin on a goodbye tour. GTFOH

I'll give them credit for getting hot at the right time, but in reality they were gift wrapped a tourney invite because it Martin's last go around. I mean even Martin said it himself they didn't think they would get in the tournament. They were No hit by Stetson 2 weeks before the ACC tourney started

Advertisement
I'll give them credit for getting hot at the right time, but in reality they were gift wrapped a tourney invite because it Martin's last go around. I mean even Martin said it himself they didn't think they would get in the tournament. They were No hit by Stetson 2 weeks before the ACC tourney started

They finished 5th in the ACC. That's good enough to put you in the conversation.

Watch him return...........

Really dislike the guy and the way that he treated Morris. I was concerned that the fates would grant him the Series this year. Glad that they did not!

agreed.

did the same crap as Bowden.

followed the manual on how to be a phony, but look like just an all around good guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back