Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

So is this good for CBB or not, this being the lack of several top seeded teams making it to Omaha? I don't know the stats, but it seems to be more and more common that less than stellar resumes are making it through. Grated we don't know who walks away this year.

I gotta admit I'm shocked FSU has made it this far, they looked like complete crap at times during the season, IIRC they got shut out the most times in one season in Martin's history this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What just happened isn’t fathomable. Parrish, who has been awful this year, just shut down one of the best offenses in the country. I’m almost positive if he would’ve thrown 110 changeups he would’ve been perfect today. They couldn’t figure it out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm glad MSU won because I want either them or Vandy to win their half of the bracket, preferably Vandy. I figure FSU is going to beat Michigan today - probably the weakest team in Omaha - and then it'll be tough for someone to beat them twice in a row. If FSU is going to the championship series, I want it to be against the best team possible so Martin retires with another disappointment.

I'm glad MSU won because I want either them or Vandy to win their half of the bracket, preferably Vandy. I figure FSU is going to beat Michigan today - probably the weakest team in Omaha - and then it'll be tough for someone to beat them twice in a row. If FSU is going to the championship series, I want it to be against the best team possible so Martin retires with another disappointment.

The noles are hot but michigan might be hotter. I would like to see msu win the whole thing!

What just happened isn’t fathomable. Parrish, who has been awful this year, just shut down one of the best offenses in the country. I’m almost positive if he would’ve thrown 110 changeups he would’ve been perfect today. They couldn’t figure it out

If nothing else, it should let our current team know they are Omaha material, but they have to execute and not miss opportunities next year.

Vandy should win this year w the lack of depth (even w the tougher bracket), but it's baseball and anything can happen.

Advertisement
Back