Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this were a level playing field and we had identical rosters, it would be unreasonable to think we play this long game and then get a w tonight while team a rests. Very uphill battle.

Advertisement
I dont want to be negative, so I'll just ask what everyone's confidence number is 1-10 on a win tonight?

Advertisement
The only reason I’m ok with this long of a game is that Zamora and Gates have gotten hits and had a few good at bats. We need guys with confidence going into tonight
Certainly hope it carries over tonight, seen the opposite far too many times though. Pound out 20 runs then nothing in the next game. Shows the pitching depth issues smaller schools have.

Advertisement
If Keysor can provide 4 solid innings, with no more than a run incurred, we could win.

Keysor tonight and then Federman. If we can get 7 innings total from them, we have a chance. IF we win tonight, I use McKendry and Cecconi tomorrow.

Certainly hope it carries over tonight, seen the opposite far too many times though. Pound out 20 runs then nothing in the next game. Shows the pitching depth issues smaller schools have.

It’ll be important to keep it up early, and not fall into a hole like we’ve done before

Advertisement
Back