Toughest game on our schedule...

Advertisement
I was thinking at VT. but I'm not going to fight this pick at all. BC normally plays so much better during the second half of the season. Plus they have a bye week before us. Scary game only if QB situation doesn't improve.

IT will probably be a game no one is thinking about. A banana peel sorta game like at Virgina.

But it is way too early to say not having seen any of the teams and not knowing our own team identity yet.

Is LSU our 1st. game.

With so many things on the line..... Not in order of importance..such as:
  • Have we solved our QB issue
  • Has our OL improved
  • REVENGE for 40-3
  • A win/loss will impact our poll standing for a long period
  • Can we end the SEC superiority myth
  • ITS OUR 1st GAME
  • Will we jump out early and show the ACC that last year is only the beginning of many more good years to follow
  • IS MIAMI BACK?!! Will we win the tough games that we should?
  • Recruiting earlier decision date so nationally recruits will be watching.
Having said all that, one game does not make a long season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It SHOULD BE Clemson or the Big 12/PAC 12/B1G/SEC Champ.
At some point Mark Richt is going to have to out-coach a CFP power, THAT’S when Miami will truly be back. That’s when the 5-star, must have SFL talent gets serious about Miami. (That’s for @Dwinstitles @pacusmc and a few others. LMAO)

It IS LSU.
LSU is one of the few teams Miami will/should play this year that have recruited better than Miami over the last 5 years. Don’t fall for the Orgeron can’t coach foolishness; he’s good enough to win the SEC West this year (I don’t think he will, but he can)

In the ACC it’s FSU/VT
For the Coastal it’s hands down VT. For the rest of the ACC Schedule it’s easily FSU (I think they’ll be good this year). They are talented; and though the name Willie Taggart may not fill Miami fans with fear, it really doesn’t matter for a rivalry game. FSU may have the toughest 2018 schedule in the nation.

An all too common argument is that Miami’s not ready for prime time because they can’t out recruit Clemson, UGA, AL... Well the same can be said for every ACC team on the schedule in relation to Miami.
Your right. CMR in his entire career has never out coached anybody. It’s so bizarre. We never should have hired him. No one in cfb or nfl or any former players or current coaches think he can coach. the game had passed him by or he forgot how to coach. The o line at the scrimmage looked so crisp and together. Must be all hose unknown diamonds on the rough we recruit. Burns and lo has holes the size of a Kardashian’s ****** to run through.
So just for the record. Spoelstra forgot how to coach when lebron left, pats were about to go on an epic super bowl run with Bledsoe, pete carols persuasiveness drew Reggie bush to usc, and cristobal forgot how to recruit when he left bama. No elite players no rings.
Ohh forgot about Auburn’s and theire salesmanship abilities to get some qb that plays for the panthers now.

Advertisement
No, your pathetic outburst Re: CMR's coaching deserved more than a down vote. UM had a 73 man roster last year with a QB's whose best other offer was Memphis and Richt beat one of the 4 active coaches with an NC, on the road, curb stomped top ranked, undefeated ND, and spanked the guy lots of fans wanted instead (Fuente). Grow up.

Just down voting wouldn’t have been enough, your entire post is a cry for help. And that’s just the parts I can actually make out. Assuming I was able to make them out. LOL.

Somewhere in your post I’ll find some semblance of an answer/rebuttal to the OP. Or maybe you can go make your own thread so the OP can derail it.
Asking me just to downvote while you just couldn’t keep people’s names out ya mouth?

Don’t come at someone and expect just a downvote.
Larry ****.ing Coker basically brought about a lazy boy and a bag of Tostitos had an undefeated season and won a natty.
My examples were extreme but so are bama, clemson and uga’s recruiting classes. If you think with the amount of coaching experience that saban and Dabo have we’re just going to bring out some pretty good players and out coach them then don’t “CRY FOR HELP” by asking for someone to out coach anyone in a thread that you started.

The BC game is almost unwinnable. Friday night, red bandana game?

In the past 4 or 5 years FSU and USC have gone up there and lost in this exact game. I’ve had it chalked up as a loss since I saw they were our crossover opponent, because I knew theyd make it s red bandana game.

In the past 4 or 5 years FSU and USC have gone up there and lost in this exact game. I’ve had it chalked up as a loss since I saw they were our crossover opponent, because I knew theyd make it s red bandana game.
Might as well not even show up now.

Advertisement
At some point Mark Richt is going to have to out-coach a CFP power, THAT’S when Miami will truly be back. That’s when the 5-star, must have SFL talent gets serious about Miami. (That’s for @Dwinstitles @pacusmc and a few others. LMAO)

It IS LSU.
LSU is one of the few teams Miami will/should play this year that have recruited better than Miami over the last 5 years. Don’t fall for the Orgeron can’t coach foolishness; he’s good enough to win the SEC West this year (I don’t think he will, but he can)

In the ACC it’s FSU/VT
For the Coastal it’s hands down VT. For the rest of the ACC Schedule it’s easily FSU (I think they’ll be good this year). They are talented; and though the name Willie Taggart may not fill Miami fans with fear, it really doesn’t matter for a rivalry game. FSU may have the toughest 2018 schedule in the nation.

An all too common argument is that Miami’s not ready for prime time because they can’t out recruit Clemson, UGA, AL... Well the same can be said for every ACC team on the schedule in relation to Miami.

I love posts like this. Ed Orgeron can win the SEC West over Nick Saban ans Gus Malzahn because.....QP thinks so. That’s it.

We can not sleep walk through BC at BC, or they will beat us worse than Pitt. If our QB situation is still what it was last year, we will already have losses going into that game, and BC will pound us. IF we have improved QB play, they will still be a tough game, but one we should win.

Agree.
Man, they always give us problems up there.
I'll be the guy in the stands pulling my hair out when they complete a 13 curl to the TE on a 3rd and 12.

I believe we will beat them, though.
Coach will remind the team how FSU was embarrassed, for all to see, on a Friday night last year.

Advertisement

It IS LSU.

In the ACC it’s FSU/VT

We will out recruit bama and Clemson and UGA when we can has nothing to do with anything, when we do that yearly then we will be the way we r suppose to be. Until then expect more of the same its that simple.

After last year, I'm not going to put Pitt as an automatic win again.

That's a can't miss game for me.
I haven't stop hearing from friends of that QB Pickett kid since the debacle in November.
We will break him.

I knew that you would get the joke.

Anyway, as we do on this point, we’ll have to agree to disagree. Miami’s talent is good enough to win the ACCCG in 2018. That would check Dabo off the list.
I dont think we beat Clemson yet im 100% confident in saying that if Malik is our qb no way. If Perry or Williams is the guy then possibly.....I still think there ahead of us in sure fire talent n depth. Especially with the way they recruit OL

Advertisement
Back