Touchdown chain and turnover chain

Advertisement
Personally I hope whatever Manolo comes up with that it’s message and effect is that of the Turnover Chain. If so, then it’s intended thought process would have yielded results such that there’s an element of excitement again offensively. Can’t wait to find out what Diaz is planning, and how it will be utilized.

Personally I hope whatever Manolo comes up with that it’s message and effect is that of the Turnover Chain. If so, then it’s intended thought process would have yielded results such that there’s an element of excitement again offensively. Can’t wait to find out what Diaz is planning, and how it will be utilized.
Thank you somebody thinking

Advertisement
So we already have a turnover chain and we are getting a touchdown chain. If someone gets a pick six do they get both chains and who does everyone think will be first to accomplish this. My pick is shaq quarterman

Not keen to predicting who would don it first, but I think the dual-chain reward for a pick-6 is a brilliant marketing tool. All eyes and cameras would be on the ******* who could wear them both... Advantage Miami Recruiting.

We used to have players dance and take off their helmets after every catch and first down.

I have no problem with a TD chain.

But just like the TO chain it only looks good when you are winning and playing well.

It should be the touchdown Snuggie, and the touchdown scorer can then go over to the sideline and raise the roof.
commercial party GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to really be scoring.

Two chains is overkill.

We score like we should - we'll wear a scoring chain out.

We can't act like getting into the end zone is a big deal - that suggests it's unfamiliar territory.

Advertisement
Back